Dan Bilzerians - Poker - Cash - Heart Attacks

Dr. Noisewater

Malibu Rocky Oaks Vineyard is the IG. It's Howard Leight's IG. He used to own some ear protection company and sold it for like $120MM cash. He now owns some vineyard up on a cliff in Malibu with sweeping views, some bad ass house and a helicopter landing pad. He's not real flashy though, so the IG is not that entertaining.

Here he is sticking a landing on a boat.

Actually the IG is for Howard JR. he is the one who runs the vineyard, flys the Agusta helicopter and books the yacht etc. He came with our crew I put together for the Lambo Esperienza event a few months back

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the IG is for Howard JR. he is the one who runs the vineyard, flys the Agusta helicopter and books the yacht etc. He came with our crew I put together for the Lambo Esperienza event a few months back

Dad don't fly the heli? I saw some video where dad said "we" fly the heli. I just assumed they both did.

Dad don't fly the heli? I saw some video where dad said "we" fly the heli. I just assumed they both did.

Not anymore as it stays in Malibu with Jr. 99% of the time. Jr is a beast with that thing, from what he's told me it's one of the faster choppers out there!

Best of luck to him, he might even be a nice guy under all that steroids, drugs and hookers he surrounds himself with.

After a drunkard conversation with Deuce on this topic during the Lame thermal event last weekend, I agreed (not sure if Deuce did) If I wont the recent $400 milll lottery, I would live life exactly like this guy does.... Hookers and all.... Go big or go home... I am sure many would do the same...

After a drunkard conversation with Deuce on this topic during the Lame thermal event last weekend, I agreed (not sure if Deuce did) If I wont the recent $400 milll lottery, I would live life exactly like this guy does.... Hookers and all.... Go big or go home... I am sure many would do the same...

Haha well we tried our damnedest last weekend, hookers and all :lol2:

Haha well we tried our damnedest last weekend, hookers and all :lol2:

LOL, I REALLY want to post the cab drivers voicemail but myconscious wont let me..

Great times :icon_pidu:

Would do it again no matter how many akward looks we got the next day !!!

LOL

LOL, I REALLY want to post the cab drivers voicemail but myconscious wont let me..

Great times :icon_pidu:

Would do it again no matter how many akward looks we got the next day !!!

LOL

That's the LamboPower way..... the "ONLY" way! :icon_pidu:

I think we should give an invite to Dan for the next Lambo run and give him a chance.. we are all outsdie the box thinkiners here... my vote is to at least invite him to the run.... I willpay for the Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) for all

He is known as "Fake Equis" on TheDirty.com

http://dadmin.thedirty.com/category/dirty-...s-dirty-celebs/

He does a lot of lame stuff such as say he was a "Navy Seal"

He paid $1 million to have a role in a movie, when his role didn't have a speaking part he sued the producer of the movie.

Here is his dad and the reason he has all that money.

http://www.sptimes.com/News/013101/TampaBa...llion__Bi.shtml

• 1 month later...
LOL, the AMG deprecation curse is going to shit that one out sideways.

The regular one is $500 something... He says $900 for this. Is this the Brabus version? I still can't see it being twice as much

L9rU5Az.jpg

As they say, there is an ass for every seat. That thing looks outrageous, hope he enjoys it. I hope he isn't another one of these guys that really has nothing and eventually goes poof due to blowing all the dough.

As they say, there is an ass for every seat. That thing looks outrageous, hope he enjoys it. I hope he isn't another one of these guys that really has nothing and eventually goes poof due to blowing all the dough.

just poof from snorting all the coke.

The regular one is $500 something... He says $900 for this. Is this the Brabus version? I still can't see it being twice as much

My buddies over at Weistec had one in the other day. Ill see if it is the same one

L9rU5Az.jpg

Wow! That's rare!

Thank you the picture you posted is really remarkable for me personally!

Mine always shuts itself at 10%,

I have never witnessed 8% battery-level before.

My buddies over at Weistec had one in the other day. Ill see if it is the same one

Oh that one's for rent too?