Koenigsegg Agera HH in LP family?

ELIM

I read the whole BC saga and concluded that he sounded like a complete tool. Koenigsegg, Pagani, and any small-time builder make everything by hand. They don't have a 50-person legal department. You have to approach it accepting all that, otherwise you're going to have a bad time. I've had a variety of minor issues with both Pagani and Koenigsegg, but they were always resolved by being reasonable and understanding of the situation.

That's not carte blanche to accept any shit that comes, but when you meet Christian or Horacio, it's so plainly evident that they're in this for the love of craft. You get to deal with them and the close group around them directly. That's a very special experience, well worth the potential conflict that can come from dealing with passionate builders instead of just a mega corporation.

Anyway, BC lost all credibility when he called the Koenigsegg a "hunk of shit". I just came back from a drive to get a sandwich, and even just that little run was a fcuking spectacular event of awesomeness. I don't think he has any authority to yield any meaningful review of the car either given his questionable driving skills.

Who is BC ? The car looks great btw, I am glad you are enjoying it

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is BC ? The car looks great btw, I am glad you are enjoying it

A kid who spends his fathers money trying to buy his own happiness and impress others.

BC once said something to the effect of "My Veyron is more expensive than Herb Chambers, ergo I am better." Herb is a self made, generous, multi billionaire, lol.

I just read some of the stuff and , even though he is entitled to his opinion, he comes across as a pompous ass with no class. I can understand the dislike of his persona

A kid who spends his fathers money trying to buy his own happiness and impress others.

BC once said something to the effect of "My Veyron is more expensive than Herb Chambers, ergo I am better." Herb is a self made, generous, multi billionaire, lol.

Yikes, he must have been joking.

I just came back from a drive to get a sandwich, and even just that little run was a fcuking spectacular event of awesomeness.

That may be one of the best car reviews ever :icon_thumleft:. Good thing you have to keep the Zonda on a different continent, otherwise how would you ever decide what to drive. Congrats on the new ride!

I just read some of the stuff and , even though he is entitled to his opinion, he comes across as a pompous ass with no class. I can understand the dislike of his persona

I agree with you guys!

Congrats Webster!!!

That is a terrible photoshop but I am a bit bored and I was curious to see how those two would look together :P

post-11539-1390332292_thumb.jpg

Some photos for comparison.

Zonda%20HH%20Top%20Profile%20Right.jpg

DSC_3297.jpg

Zonda%20HH%20Rear%20Direct.jpg

Koenigsegg%20Agera%20HH%20Rear.jpg

The color combo is incredible on both cars...the blue on the Agera just seems to glow with an amazing aura though.

Thats a really good looking car! Congrats!

Yes, with the blue carbon like their demo Vitesse... :icon_thumleft:

Deuce and I tried to see the car on Sunday but Webster was busy with his family.

Until next time

Zonda%20HH%20Top%20Profile%20Right.jpg

Sweet Jesus that Zonda is pure sex.

Webster - Once you've had enough time behind the wheel of the Koenigsegg it would be great to hear your thoughts on how the two cars compare.

were you able to get more pics side by side with your two beauties?

I believe Webster said he is having the car shipped to his house over seas. Hopefully he'll have a family photo taken then.

I love that car beyond words. It would be a hard pick - that or the Zonda. Can't wait to hear back to back impressions when they are pushed by someone who can ACTUALLY drive!