Little girl arrested for drag racing on Miami Beach

abolfaz

Genuinely curious, I know nothing about this kid, heard few of his songs extremely annoying to me etc. but that's just a matter of taste/preference but why so much hate for him?

My first thought, It is jealousy that he is as rich and famous at such a young age as he is. Or maybe people see all the cool kids making fun of them so they feel they need to do it.

But as a Canadian I will say that this photo http://imgur.com/2fI9F seems pretty disrespectful to me.

Here is a perfectly good starting point for you to fathom out why.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/apr/...-frank-belieber

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NWS language warning

+1

For me is Justin Bieber an rich asshole kid with to much money, no behavior and no respect against others! He thinks he has money an can allow everything! I want to kick him personally in his small ass!

Little girl hired Roy Black. Overkill for a DUI????!!!!

that probably cost him 250-500k and hes local.

between this news and the veneno hitting sobe, things are getting good down here lol

According to some brisk research, he is 19... and has 60 million fans all over the world and a shit load of money. His head is so far up his ass that I'm surprised he doesn't get busted every week for something. I'm not saying he's RIGHT to do it, I am saying it is easy at that age to simply believe you have the RIGHT, given the success.

You'd think after his house was raided last week that he would have calmed down. But I think someone in here is right...it's all about his "street cred."

In which case he should have filled the car with Russian hookers and put a dancing bear on the roof.

From CNN:

Two breath tests police gave Justin Bieber after his arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence indicated a blood-alcohol content below 0.08%, a source close to the investigation told CNN's Tory Dunnan and John Couwels.

The source did not give the exact level.

The 0.08% is generally the legal limit for drivers in Florida, though 0.02% is the limit for drivers under the legal drinking age of 21.

Police said Bieber, 19, admitted to drinking, using marijuana and taking prescription pills, after his arrest Thursday in Florida.

Not trying to defend the guy as I said I know zero about him but you'd hear the same comment from a lot of teenagers out there, larger portion of them are ignorant and/or simply oblivious to our history and its importance, most have difficulties from telling right from wrong.

I am sure there was no malicious intent behind that comment, he simply didn't realize how stupid of him to say what he did, his youth, fame and fortune are the contributing factors to his behavior, he obviously doesn't know how to deal with it all and his entourage isn't helping.

Anyway I couldn't care less about him the only reason I asked was because I've seen comments where people wish him death and other horrific things and I wondered whether he crashed into a bus full of orphans or something along those lines, it seems most want him death because of the stupid things he says and does.

Edit:

I lost few brain cells by reading few more stories about him, the kid is a moron no doubt about it but his father isn't any better!

The biggest issue I see, he's a role model for millions of other stupid teenagers out there, SCARY!

, the kid is a moron no doubt about it but his father isn't any better!

Apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree. Plus the parents give him free range to do whatever he wants in fear of losing their cash cow.

Apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree. Plus the parents give him free range to do whatever he wants in fear of losing their cash cow.

Sounds just like L. Lohan look where its got her....

As far as any references to MJ, No Contest as far as talent goes. No one will top MJ for his strangeness either,lol

could be the slowest drag race I've seen.... what's that movie when the guy is busted drag racing the prius? "I don't win much" he says.... too funny....

could be the slowest drag race I've seen.... what's that movie when the guy is busted drag racing the prius? "I don't win much" he says.... too funny....

The 0.08% is generally the legal limit for drivers in Florida, though 0.02% is the limit for drivers under the legal drinking age of 21.

Police said Bieber, 19, admitted to drinking, using marijuana and taking prescription pills, after his arrest Thursday in Florida.

So about the legal limit for those under 21......

:eusa_naughty:

So about the legal limit for those under 21......

:eusa_naughty:

That's where the whole hire Roy Black things comes in...... :rolleyes:

That will keep :icon_anal: from happening......... well, in jail anyway.

The biggest issue I see, he's a role model for millions of other stupid teenagers out there, SCARY!

the big issue I see is that for some reason our society thinks famous people are role models.

especially sports stars. you give a 20 year old footballer $1m and lots of free time, then wonder why he gets coke'd out rapes some chick then crashes his leased or supplied Audi into a lamp post and people whinge that they're role models.

they're generally dumb people who have a specific talent and are paid for it, for the entertainment of the masses. not to be role models.

only exception's of celebrities I would make role models would be Charlie Sheen, Hugh Heffner & Ron Jeremy LOL

:D :D Truthfully is he doing anything any of us weren't doing at that age? At age 19 I was street racing daily and my videos certainly wouldn't look like his turtle racing.. and yes I would drink ( although racing and partying were kept seperate, never raced while drinking). No prescription pills for me or weed. I always wanted to go fast so I went straight to the coke...good times!