I JUST had to do it!!

toyroy2003

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Shame on you Roy, stop buying up all of the epic driver's cars and leave some for the rest of us...kidding :icon_mrgreen: Congrats! Enjoy this monster of a machine in good health :eusa_dance:

No he bought it from Lambo Houston, he said.

Roy claims to have bought the white one from Houston in the first post of this thread. Something is weird.

Nothing is weird. It ended up going to BC instead of Roy...

Didn't the owner take off consignment it from Lambo Houston?

Roy claims to have bought the white one from Houston in the first post of this thread. Something is weird.

It was on consignement with LOH, they did not own it...owner took it back...it was sold by the owner direct, not LOH.

Nothing is weird. It ended up going to BC instead of Roy...

That is correct...

but I would not say is was "nothing wierd"

A bit of a sore sunject and we will leave it at that...

Life goes on and I an sure the new owner will enjoy it.

I dont know who BC is? But I am sure he will enjoy it....

AND IF HE truly aquried the vehicle with LOH help and through them, not direct from the cars owner ...then that would explain a few holes that left a bad taste in my mouth with the situation..

But as I said, such is life...and the players involved will have to sleep with themselfs..

"What goes around....comes around"

BUT to make it perfectly clear...this is no reflection on the "BC" person, whom I do not know...and am sure was not involved in the "transaction" other then purchasing it...and getting a great car. Good for him on a great car and hope he enjoys it as much as I would have.

I dont know who BC is? But I am sure he will enjoy it....

AND IF HE truly aquried the vehicle with LOH help and through them, not direct from the cars owner ...then that would explain a few holes that left a bad taste in my mouth with the situation..

But as I said, such is life...and the players involved will have to sleep with themselfs..

"What goes around....comes around"

BUT to make it perfectly clear...this is no reflection on the "BC" person, whom I do not know...and am sure was not involved in the "transaction" other then purchasing it...and getting a great car. Good for him on a great car and hope he enjoys it as much as I would have.

Hmmm thats interesting...

I was explained that you had a timeline to send funds and the timeline passed and the car was given to the next potential buyer. After you, there was more than just BC that wanted the car... Including myself and another friend of BC's...

Again, nobody was allowed to purchase the vehicle until the given timeline has passed, which now it seems like it did. I would have been in the hunt but the car sold for much more than originally advertised.