Underground Racing Twin Turbo LP 570 headed to the SD-Vegas area!

Wanted to thank Richard from SD/Vegas area for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his LP 570 Superleggera. Richard went with the Stage 3 system with the race heads on his Gallardo. This Lamborghini will put down 1150 whp on (93 octane) pump gas and we will stop the power at 1250 whp on race gas. This setup also comes with the JRR Motec ECU with boost by gear setup. Maybe we will see some video of this TT Gallardo in Vegas ;)

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

RichardF2012TTLP570_05_zpse996e86c.jpg RichardF2012TTLP570_03_zpse9c985cf.jpg RichardF2012TTLP570_04_zps510a8aaf.jpg RichardF2012TTLP570_02_zps3176f94d.jpg RichardF2012TTLP570_01_zps29354d9b.jpg

Thanks guys! I can't tell you how excited I am :). Thanks to Kevin and Underground Racing they are amazing!!! Glad to be a part of the UGR family finally.

Thanks guys! I can't tell you how excited I am :). Thanks to Kevin and Underground Racing they are amazing!!! Glad to be a part of the UGR family finally.

What part of town are you in buddy?

Have not seen too many Lambo's around. Most owners keep them in their garages in the gated communities lol

Congrats!

1113360[/url]']

Have not seen too many Lambo's around. Most owners keep them in their garages in the gated communities lol

Congrats!

He has a place right next door to my second home at the Aira.;)

Congrats on an Awesome car and welcome to the club!!

I have the same build only my car is black and a six speed manual. You will LOVE your UR lambo

Congrats!

I have a place at VEER and my family is mainly in San Diego so I am back and forth a lot. Where are you at Liquid?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well guys what can I say ... After about a month with the car now I am absolutely blown away.

The workmanship on my stage 3 LP570 built by Underground Racing is just incredible and without any flaws. It really is mind blowing what UGR is able to do with these cars. Anyone who looks under the hood at the engine and turbos is in absolute awe.

I never thought I'd ever own a car that could put down over 1250+ whp. Every pull I do is breathtaking and puts a smile on my face as well as faces around me on the road every single time! Not to mention you just can't stop laughing! I also really love the ability to pull over and easily adjust between 4 different tunes with a turn of a knob. And the drivability! This car drives like a normal lambo when you want it to and as soon as you put your foot down the monster unleashes!

You really can't describe to anyone how it feels after you go for a ride. They really have to experience it for themselves. I'm sure I'll have this car for a while but when it comes time to get rid of it it will only be replaced with another UGR! These cars are worth every penny!

Well guys what can I say ... After about a month with the car now I am absolutely blown away.

The workmanship on my stage 3 LP570 built by Underground Racing is just incredible and without any flaws. It really is mind blowing what UGR is able to do with these cars. Anyone who looks under the hood at the engine and turbos is in absolute awe.

I never thought I'd ever own a car that could put down over 1250+ whp. Every pull I do is breathtaking and puts a smile on my face as well as faces around me on the road every single time! Not to mention you just can't stop laughing! I also really love the ability to pull over and easily adjust between 4 different tunes with a turn of a knob. And the drivability! This car drives like a normal lambo when you want it to and as soon as you put your foot down the monster unleashes!

You really can't describe to anyone how it feels after you go for a ride. They really have to experience it for themselves. I'm sure I'll have this car for a while but when it comes time to get rid of it it will only be replaced with another UGR! These cars are worth every penny!

Sounds amazing! that is the setup I would do stage 3.

hope to see you around !

Good to hear its treating you so well!

When I give girls a ride and scare the shit out of them, the biggest problem I have it trying to explain to them that most lambos have only a fraction of horsepower compared to a UGR one...They are like, so all lambos aren't turbocharged? :unsure:

Awesome brother! Yeah the 4 setting function is cool as shit to me. Coming from another tuner I only had 1 power setting. Having the ability to have flip a switch and some gas is very cool to me. Makes me feel like I have 2 or 3 different cars in one.

No matter how many pulls you make you will always smile after doing one. Never gets old!

Pretty bad ass! Car looks great.

Although my car has 4 settings, it only has one, kill.

I have 4 settings too. From lowest to highest.

Rwd Killa setting

Grocery getter setting

GTR killa setting

Time Travel setting

I have 4 settings too. From lowest to highest.

Rwd Killa setting

Grocery getter setting

ETS GTR killed me setting

too scared setting

Fixed