You Might Shed a Few Tears

Aventador22

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those roads are narrow and clear sight lines at junctions just do not exist so the person pulling out has to with the upmost caution however...

It is a super car hotspot, 95% of exotic cars driven around there are driven like dicks. That is 20-30 mph road. Are any of you certain that the Lambo was driven safely and correctly?

Kensington and Chelsea are going to throw up bollards and speed humps the size of small cars soon to stop this shit.

Those roads are narrow and clear sight lines at junctions just do not exist so the person pulling out has to with the upmost caution however...

It is a super car hotspot, 95% of exotic cars driven around there are driven like dicks. That is 20-30 mph road. Are any of you certain that the Lambo was driven safely and correctly?

Kensington and Chelsea are going to throw up bollards and speed humps the size of small cars soon to stop this shit.

I honestly wouldn't bring that kind of car there. Not worth the hassle, but since I don't drive like a dick, I guess this is statically less likely to happen, but who knows.

I would say even a person speeding has the right to an unobstructed path in front of them. The car pulling out was still in the wrong, but the Aventador driver was def speeding and deserves a ticket for that. Plus the insurance carrier of the other guy still won't cover that much damage, so the driver of the Lambo will be taught a lesson in reasons to drive properly whether he can get away with it or not.

660348238717572675.jpg

2 lanes, lets pull into the one with a Lambo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the other lane is oncoming traffic, although with no cars coming.

What are the odds of filming the one car that gets hit right before your eyes with an Aventador?

It is a super car hotspot, 95% of exotic cars driven around there are driven like dicks.

I don't know the scene. Does this fall within the context of that video/documentary a few months ago of middle-eastern playboy tourists raging around in London?

What are the odds of filming the one car that gets hit right before your eyes with an Aventador?

I don't know the scene. Does this fall within the context of that video/documentary a few months ago of middle-eastern playboy tourists raging around in London?

The supercar boy racers, yup.

He was going too fast for that much traffic, cant say i havent done that before myself. It's on him IMO

:iamwithstupid: WAY too fast for a small city street like that...

A guy on Reddit used some software to figure that the guy was going ~33-38mph at impact.

Wow, really no excuse for the Mazda driver not to see/hear the Aventador, then. Still, even 33 on Sloane Street is haulin' out there.

Lamborghini looks fast and sounds fast...I am not saying he wasn't speeding when he crashed..but im sure it looks alot faster than what he was actually going..

38mph I'd believe (limit is 30, and with bloody good reason).

Placid's right about the other lane being for oncoming traffic; the Mazda pulled into the correct lane. His visibility was partially blocked by an SUV parked on the corner (which I'll bet was on a double-yellow line, ie. illegally parked), but in those circumstances, you have to pull out slowly and continue looking as your visibility improves. Pulling out all the way without looking was asking for trouble (that's what she said).

Lambo driver looked to be exceeding the speed limit - I don't think it was by much, but it's bloody easy to twitch your foot and shoot over 30 in a supercar. Maybe illustrates how poorly suited they are to a cramped, ultra-busy city environment. He also really should have seen the Mazda coming - you need to be ridiculously careful driving anywhere in London - though he wasn't the one who was legally required to give way for the other car.

These guys in London are dreadful. The locals (although very wealthy and not "innocent") hate them. The wealthy foreigners in London are becoming more and more unwelcome and there could be serious political consequences. They sustain astronomical property prices and do stuff like this.

Driving 101, drive too fast in city streets can't react to prius pulling out over 2 lanes of traffic. Fail

Bingo!

Back to my first question though...

This guy, Shmee films exotic cars all the time and posts tons of video. I'm assuming he knows the Aventador is coming down the street, yet his camera is padlocked on the incoming hatchback. Y'know...just another day on the streets of London filming compact cars driving around randomly...all in a day's work...unlike other days spent filming paint dry. I'm not wearing a tin hat, but I'd be curious to hear his explanation as to what he thought he would be filming when, all-of-a-sudden, a Lambo 'Vent is going airborne mid-frame. What gives?

Probably not a clear shot of the car coming up the road so just film it driving into shot.

That is what I was thinking.... And he just got lucky?...