Where did all the SV's go.

gcxb

Did you sell this to Roy? If so I drove it around for awhile.. Nice car..

No the car was at switchcars so it was not the same car and i think the sticker is a must.

No the car was at switchcars so it was not the same car and i think the sticker is a must.

I saw that car in person at the Cincy Concours a year or two ago. Believe switch cars had it there.

are your lower side intakes standard? they look exactly like the design of the SE30, which I really like.

They came on the Monterey Edition SV

pls continue. enlighten me. what is this Monterey Edition you speak of?

20 cars created for the U.S. market... differentiated by sideskirts, interior appointments, engraved shifter, different wheels and some other odds and ends. Some say they motors made more power as well, but I dont know of any that were dynoed.

• 2 weeks later...
20 cars created for the U.S. market... differentiated by sideskirts, interior appointments, engraved shifter, different wheels and some other odds and ends. Some say they motors made more power as well, but I dont know of any that were dynoed.

Here's what I know directly from the guys that were in the business at the time. Most, if not all, were also finished in non-standard colors. Dealers each ordered one in a unique color. This is where we first saw the Rosso Vik color. Along with Monterey Blue and Verde Scandal too. There was as pearl white one I remember as well. The pearl yellow color that MotorCars International (where I came from) chose for theirs was based on the pearl yellow on a Nissan 300ZX and eventually became the pearl yellow for the Momo Roadsters- along with Rosso Vik.

Randy

Here's what I know directly from the guys that were in the business at the time. Most, if not all, were also finished in non-standard colors. Dealers each ordered one in a unique color. This is where we first saw the Rosso Vik color. Along with Monterey Blue and Verde Scandal too. There was as pearl white one I remember as well. The pearl yellow color that MotorCars International (where I came from) chose for theirs was based on the pearl yellow on a Nissan 300ZX and eventually became the pearl yellow for the Momo Roadsters- along with Rosso Vik.

Randy

Yellow paint, headlights....that 300 ZX was really something else back in the day.

It wasn't the best driving of those japs, but the coolest looking I thought. :icon_thumleft:

Randy

Allan's car is the pearl white one. :icon_thumleft: Thanks for the info.

I'm pretty sure I saw the yellow Monterey Edition SV at a meet in 2005 (owners name was Oscar IIRC). Incredible car.

Allan's car is the pearl white one. :icon_thumleft: Thanks for the info.

I'm pretty sure I saw the yellow Monterey Edition SV at a meet in 2005 (owners name was Oscar IIRC). Incredible car.

I remember the pearl white one being for sale many years ago in Las Vegas. I also remember a white one being used in a Victoria Secret photo shoot back then too, but not sure it that was a Monterey Edition or not.

I remember the pearl white one being for sale many years ago in Las Vegas. I also remember a white one being used in a Victoria Secret photo shoot back then too, but not sure it that was a Monterey Edition or not.

The Victorias Secret Diablo was not a Monterey.

• 2 weeks later...