Aventador Roadster First Emperor

LamboCARS

This car has been built to special order ... now Mansory released it as their First Emperor edition:

aventador_roadster_mansory_first_emperor

Check out the white interior:

I wonder how reflections are handled ... remember Lamborghini refused to use white leather on the dashboard inside ToofDoc's Roadster ...

More photos : Aventador Roadster First Emperor by Mansory

Mansory always builds some wild versions of the AV...but this maybe the first Roadster they changed.

For the bright white dash...I'm sure Lamborghini is out of the liability responsibility since the conversion is done after market. You can see how the white is already reflecting in the windshield a little...at least they didn't do the whole full dash.

That window reflection is horrific..even with the blue leather on the dash. The extra stitching in the middle of the diamond makes it look like a shower curtain.

That window reflection is horrific..even with the blue leather on the dash. The extra stitching in the middle of the diamond makes it look like a shower curtain.

:iamwithstupid:

Finished in a bright blue metallic shade Mansory calls it 'As blue as the sky above Fujiyama mountain'
:jackoff:

I do like the shade of Blue they obtained, but jesus I'm a Marketing guy and even for me that Mkt Gimnick is just :icon_oak:

...i love white interiors :monkeyleft:

Every addition I see actually subtracted from the lines and the beauty of the car. Interior and exterior are typical Mansory nonsense. As long as the owner's happy...

Lol ... always fun to read comments on these Mansory Aventador ... I have to agree this isn't their best effort, but the car was specifically ordered like this by the owner, and he is very happy with it.

ToofDoc ... this isn't the first Roadster they changed ... their Carbonado Apertos was:

aventador_mansory_carbonado_apertos_16.j

only 3 Apertos will be built (but not all three are sold yet) ... looks better if you ask me ... or less 'bad' I guess ... lol.

Is there anything that Mansory touched and it didn't get ruined? I give them credit on their craftsmanship and the colours look ok. But again, the sum of its parts just does not work.

The Carbonado Apertos looks good IMO. I would opt out of the Veneno-type wheels for some HRE C103 but overall I think that's a nice looking car. The diamond stitch looks great in both cars but I think the blue/white is a bit over the top.

I don't understand how this company is still around with the horrific and tasteless cars they make? does anyone actually buy them? or is the guy from Mansory just some rich guy who's playing and doesn't care if he burns money?

I don't understand how this company is still around with the horrific and tasteless cars they make? does anyone actually buy them? or is the guy from Mansory just some rich guy who's playing and doesn't care if he burns money?

:iamwithstupid:

All jokes aside, the edition is pretty horrific. I would not buy this one.

The Middle East eats this shit up.

Let's hope its the last emperor as well. Aside from the interior, if this car just had better looking wheels it would look much much nicer.