Huracan sports exhaust

serie1926

Damn it sounds like thunder! That's how an exotic should sound.

Is that the factory sports exhaust upgrade? I need that

That sounds amazing!

Personally it have to be a must-have option for that raging bull!

Anyone noticed this white Huracan is rolling on black wheels?

Those aren't available either!

Very soon what I've heard.

My Master Tech just got back from driving the Huracan at Imola, said the exhaust is an option that I need to clarify if it's a tuned option like the Aventador or a completely new exhaust system. He referred to it as the "race exhaust" option. I could not play the video on my iPad from the link above, but he confirmed that it sounds real good and will be offered so that Lambo can cash in on all these owners that change out their exhausts.

• 2 weeks later...

Update...

The race/sports exhaust will be a dealer accessory only, due to DB requirements in the US for new car sales. Was told they had a demo for it in Italy and it was amazing compared to stock.

Update...

The race/sports exhaust will be a dealer accessory only, due to DB requirements in the US for new car sales. Was told they had a demo for it in Italy and it was amazing compared to stock.

D11 thank you for the info, I will visit the dealer today, hopefully the part can be ordered now so the instal can happen prior delivery.

• 1 month later...

Question on the sports exhaust.

I contacted my dealer and asked to have it added to my order and he wasn't aware of it. Day goes by, he calls and said he talked to his rep and the sports exhaust while not currently available will be a dealer installed software flash update, no new exhaust system. He said they have the option for the Aventador and it runs $2300.

Does this sound right?

Question on the sports exhaust.

I contacted my dealer and asked to have it added to my order and he wasn't aware of it. Day goes by, he calls and said he talked to his rep and the sports exhaust while not currently available will be a dealer installed software flash update, no new exhaust system. He said they have the option for the Aventador and it runs $2300.

Does this sound right?

The Aventador sport exhaust is just a software programming which opens the valve up. It's not an exhaust replacement. My guess for the Huaracan sport exhaust would be somewhere in the neighborhood of $5500-7500.

We have been told about £5500, which is pretty much the same as aftermarket stuff, have asked for pics before install of pipework on demo car. Customer cars have started to arrive here this week already.

• 1 month later...

The Sports Exhaust is a dealer installed option from the factory. We currently have three on order $10,500 plus installation (figure six hours).

The Sports Exhaust is a dealer installed option from the factory. We currently have three on order $10,500 plus installation (figure six hours).

Seems high but it's believable. I am going aftermarket exhaust of some sort...

Seems high but it's believable. I am going aftermarket exhaust of some sort...

In geneva on the stand upstairs they had a display where you could touch the screen and have an audio preview of the sports exhaust versus normal exhaust.

so it was pretty clear it was gonna be offered as an option.

1st of september everybody in Lambo will come back from holidays so a lot will start happening soon i imagine.

• 2 weeks later...

So they are fitting the exhausts I've seen a few pics on instagram, it still looks massive, anyone hear one in person yet or know what the internal pipework/silencing setup is like in the race muffler.

R_E.jpg

Photo from Pangborne dealer