THE OFFICIAL 2014-2015 NBA THREAD.

MrDoctor

im still going with the warriors to take it all the way!

IMO cavs wont win another game..

I think the series will go 2-2 back to Oakland.

Warriors blew that game....

yes they did..and Lebron crying and whining certainly showed his true self....Im liking the close games...

I think the series will go 2-2 back to Oakland.

Warriors blew that game....

good game. It will take a miracle for the Cavs to win the whole thing. They would HAVE TO WIN both home games. No choice.

In my heart I am going for the cavs for some reason... I could care less who wins. leaning towards Cavs. City is in shambles. They have never won anything.. LBJ has 7 scrubs on his team with maybe JR smith as the only average player..

Both cities have not won anything in 40 years so either way its nice not to have Spurs or any team that has won a title.

yes they did..and Lebron crying and whining certainly showed his true self....Im liking the close games...

I am not a Lebron fan by any means, but that one foul he was crying the most about was so bad I wouldn't have blamed him if he had gone over and bumped the ref or worse. He tried to take the ball up to shoot and the defender hacked down over both his forearms, nowhere near his hands or the ball, and the ball flew straight up in the air, while the ref stood there watching with his whistle swallowed about 10 feet away. One of the worst no-calls I've ever seen at any level. Game was a massive failure by GS and Curry--20% shooting by an MVP in the Finals is ridiculous, but I don't think he'll shoot that poorly again so I still don't see the Cavs being able to win the series.

I am not a Lebron fan by any means, but that one foul he was crying the most about was so bad I wouldn't have blamed him if he had gone over and bumped the ref or worse. He tried to take the ball up to shoot and the defender hacked down over both his forearms, nowhere near his hands or the ball, and the ball flew straight up in the air, while the ref stood there watching with his whistle swallowed about 10 feet away. One of the worst no-calls I've ever seen at any level. Game was a massive failure by GS and Curry--20% shooting by an MVP in the Finals is ridiculous, but I don't think he'll shoot that poorly again so I still don't see the Cavs being able to win the series.

:iamwithstupid:

Honestly, WTF with the Warriors? They should be mowing over a crippled Cavaliers. WTF IS GOING ON!?

Honestly, WTF with the Warriors? They should be mowing over a crippled Cavaliers. WTF IS GOING ON!?

Cavs are playing superb defense, and Delly is locking down Curry, who is bothered by the constant contact. I think they'll figure this out in game 4, and tide will change. Cavs also hustling harder, making their own luck.

I almost forget, fcuk lebron, fcuk James Jones, fcuk Mike Miller. And for good measure, fcuk that ghoulish looking Blatt.

Cav's did a good job on defense. They realize that Curry is their offensive switch, so their entire defense focuses on guarding Curry and Klay. When you have that, other players need to step up and score...hasn't been happening and finally happened in game 4. Also, the cavs have been rotating the same 8 players and fatigue finally set in.

Iggy was a great addition to the line up because he can do a fantastic job guarding LeBron.

I almost forget, fcuk lebron, fcuk James Jones, fcuk Mike Miller. And for good measure, fcuk that ghoulish looking Blatt.

Blatt looks like a pixar designed character! He freaks me out. Like some animatronic type of thing...

And he talks like a robot.

I'm not saying he's a robot...but he's a robot.

Blatt looks like a pixar designed character! He freaks me out. Like some animatronic type of thing...

And he talks like a robot.

I'm not saying he's a robot...but he's a robot.

The half time speech in front of the buffet table was priceless. Where are the memes?

LOL

Classic LeQuit game.

We champs baby!!!!

Where does LeBron go now? I think Kyrie will leave when he can and JR smith is out. K.Love will leave also. We'll see.

rumor-Bron is heading back to the heat! ;)

I think the cavs fans would literally kill him.. lol

great game last night and GSW deserved the trophy!

next year will be real interesting!

Lebron put on one hell of a performance. They had no chance from the start and he made everyone believe they had a chance by having the team play at 120% of their potential through sheer effort and tenacity. Turned out to be a good series, which is the most important part. Congrats to the dubs who were the juggernaut all season, that team is scary, and they are still young!

What this experience showed to CLE is that they don't really need KLove. So that will be interesting to see how it plays out even though the GM says he wants the big 3 there. I'd trade him and JR for an elite two way guard. Like our Twolves Wiggins is going to be this year.... oh wait. :)

It's funny... I've never met so many irrational Lebron haters until moving to South FL ...I think deep inside they all know they love him they just can't admit it to themselves. :D

• 8 months later...
I hope you MIA guys made it to the game tonight....should be a good one!

It was until the last few minutes.

It was until the last few minutes.

That was a great game. Whiteside won against draymond. You guys did really good even without Bosch. Lots of bad Reffing though !