Underground Racing breaks 1/2 mile world record- 233!!

Kisco

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O

M

G

street tires. i run r888s on my 500 ish awhp 911 and i can spin 1st on a hard launch. what kind of launch control does sw have ? any vids ?

O

M

G

street tires. i run r888s on my 500 ish awhp 911 and i can spin 1st on a hard launch. what kind of launch control does sw have ? any vids ?

They aren't launching the cars hard at all. At least most of the Underground drivers I've seen don't. They generally just come off the line a little aggressive, but roll into it in first then hit 2nd and it's off to the races.

They can now. Not sure how long it'll take for us to see that launch, but it's gonna get real very soon for the GT-R community

Poor guys!

Maybe the vetter and viper guys will find a AWD mod or something. We have no one to race lol

That is damn fast! Wasn't the standing mile record "set" by Ford GT @ 267mph and someone just did a 1/2 mile only 30mph slower. DAMN!

That is damn fast! Wasn't the standing mile record "set" by Ford GT @ 267mph and someone just did a 1/2 mile only 30mph slower. DAMN!

That is a lot more mph to put on in the next half. Safe to say if UR wanted to they would crush the record. Truth is, there are no faster street cars ... Except when I crush Duhawks at the 1/2 mile in GA ... I am hoping for the same 10:1 bet, in MPH.

Congrats UGR!

One of the sites said Justin Herrick was the driver, curious what the setup/version did it?

That record is actually 278.2mph in 1-Mile! Not to take away anything from UGR but 45mph in the back half is a HUGE difference..

Congrats UGR!

One of the sites said Justin Herrick was the driver, curious what the setup/version did it?

That record is actually 278.2mph in 1-Mile! Not to take away anything from UGR but 45mph in the back half is a HUGE difference..

I thought it was 28Xmph by the Performance Power/Johnny Bohmer Ford GT?

http://www.performancepowerracing.com/port...ph-ppr-badd-gt/

I wonder what that car ran in the 1/2....

I believe the mile record ford GT only did low 200s. ASS/T1 Alpha 20 went 219. Heffner STS 222. ETS GTR 216.

UGR 233

Those were the fastest times of the events by far.

Poor guys!

Maybe the vetter and viper guys will find a AWD mod or something. We have no one to race lol

That... Is... SICK

Sundays results for those interested...

Team OB Prestige Auto took home the highest speed of the day in their Heffner Built Lamborghini Gallardo STS with an incredible 222.5519 MPH Pass!!

T1 Race Development took home the "Fastest Overall Sponsor Award" with a 219.0847 MPH pass in their Alpha 20 Nissan GT-R!! Which is an unofficial World Record for this platform and a New wannaGOFAST Record for this platform!!

Lease-Locators Racing broke our wannaGOFAST fastest 4-Door Record with a 196.6783 MPH Pass in their Mitsubishi Evo 8 built by English Racing!! That is nuts fast!

We had multiple cars over 200 a few over 210 and 2 cars over 220 MPH this weekend!! Simply the fastest cars we've ever encountered period in the past 3 years.

Team OB Prestige Auto took home the highest speed of the day in their Heffner Built Lamborghini Gallardo STS with an incredible 222.5519 MPH Pass!!

T1 Race Development took home the "Fastest Overall Sponsor Award" with a 219.0847 MPH pass in their Alpha 20 Nissan GT-R!! Which is an unofficial World Record for this platform and a New wannaGOFAST Record for this platform!!

Lease-Locators Racing broke our wannaGOFAST fastest 4-Door Record with a 196.6783 MPH Pass in their Mitsubishi Evo 8 built by English Racing!! That is nuts fast!

We had multiple cars over 200 a few over 210 and 2 cars over 220 MPH this weekend!! Simply the fastest cars we've ever encountered period in the past 3 years.

I got to agree with you. That event was stacked with very powerful cars! From the record mile ford GT to the fastest 2 GTRs in the world! Glad you guys could take down the GTR on Sunday!

So the UR 233 was not legit?

Was a 2 day event. 233 was on Saturday. Heffner and OB won Sunday with the 222.xx pass.

Mr 233 stayed on the lake Sunday. He was probably to scared to even look at his car I bet. That is so fast.

Was a 2 day event. 233 was on Saturday. Heffner and OB won Sunday with the 222.xx pass.

Mr 233 stayed on the lake Sunday. He was probably to scared to even look at his car I bet. That is so fast.

Ahhh ok then. Having separate Saturday and Sunday winners is a little weak, but w/e. Hard to claim a *win* when you were 10mph off the pace and the guy didn't bother to run again.

233 in the 1/2 is fcuking blistering. It wasn't long ago that was a great run in the full mile.

Good job guys. Glad you took down all the GTRs on Sunday. Sam must be heart broken.

Next time, Sam.....not. :icon_butt:

Great Job!!!

Proving once again (for Sam) .... When it comes to the TTG Platform ...

You either have one, or you neeeeed one ... Get one before one gets you!!!

double post

Ahhh ok then. Having separate Saturday and Sunday winners is a little weak, but w/e. Hard to claim a *win* when you were 10mph off the pace and the guy didn't bother to run again.

233 in the 1/2 is fcuking blistering. It wasn't long ago that was a great run in the full mile.

Yea, its a shame that Justin Herrick's UR built Lambo didn't run Sunday.

Hopefully the owner will get the car back out again soon for everyone to enjoy.

Does anyone know the MPH for Justin's other runs on Saturday?

Please correct me if I am wrong but the fastest UR Lambo on Sunday was 215.xx MPH by SW.

Saturday's results... (FYI...I gathered these results from WannaGOFAST's Facebook page)

Underground Racing - 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo - 233.6449 MPH - Driven by Justin Herrick

Lease Locators Racing - 2014 Nissan GT-R Built by English Racing - 216.5544 MPH

Mitsubishi Evo 8 - Built by English Racing - 195.1431 MPH both cars were driven by Austin Oakes!

Vengeance Racing - C5 Corvette Plastic mess-06 - 173.3436 - Driven by Eddie Blackwell!

FYI...The OB / Heffner Lambo ran 217.9 MPH on Saturday but the equipment didn't record the run. The time was verified by the car's Motec data logs.

There are video's of the Heffner car on the companies Facebook Page... https://www.facebook.com/Heffner.Performance