WTB: Diablo Exhaust (Power Craft?)

ATL_

This is for members and vendors . . . what exhausts do you have for sale for a '99 5.7 VT that can be shipped immediately? Does anyone have a Power Craft in stock? Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

I wasn't aware that Powercraft made anything for Diablo. I think MS Racing, Capristo, Larini, or Fabspeed are your best bets. MS Racing would likely be a wait unless SP Engineering has some.

I wasn't aware that Powercraft made anything for Diablo. I think MS Racing, Capristo, Larini, or Fabspeed are your best bets. MS Racing would likely be a wait unless SP Engineering has some.

Power Craft does per their website but it is also a wait, which I cannot do

or i believe there is LOC too?

This seems to be the only available option for immediate delivery. For the price, I am thinking of giving it a try . . . shoot me a PM if you still have you factory 6.0 tips. I am not certain the LOC will work with my Tubi tips.

This seems to be the only available option for immediate delivery. For the price, I am thinking of giving it a try . . . shoot me a PM if you still have you factory 6.0 tips. I am not certain the LOC will work with my Tubi tips.

I'm with you here. Will probably do the LOC. Best bang for your buck it seems.

I'm with you here. Will probably do the LOC. Best bang for your buck it seems.

I will let you know what I think by the end of next weekend :icon_super:

Awesome. Can't wait :icon_thumleft:

What tips are you going with?

Some really old Tubi tips that are no longer made. I actually like them (and hope they bolt up).

orange2.JPG

Don't buy Fabspeed exhaust. The fitment is terrible and the customer service even worse! It's a shame because the exhaust looks and sounds great after I spent big money getting it re welded up.

I just put Quicksilver headers and exhaust on a Countach and I'm very happy with the results!

Good luck with your search

• 2 weeks later...

I have both Larini, and QuickSilver, very disappointed. All the welds broke on both of them. At first I thought it was the way I was installing, but it's not. Also, getting the tips up close to the bumper has been a real problem.

All the welds broke on both of them.

Do you mean the welds broke during the install or were they wearing out after awhile? Are you talking welds in the QS and Larini headers or further downstream?