LamboPower First Huracan Delivery

DBK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard the red ones were slower. Could be just a rumour though.

So did you opt for the new steering option?

Red is slower but he can always send it to UGR :icon_thumleft:

DBK managed to twist someone's arm in order to get a car which was destined to be used as a demo, the options were preselected, I think it has dynamic steering.

Speaking of demos, local dealer sold theirs over list, I think this is the first time in the history of humanity when this happened over here, selling a new Lambo at a premium over list :icon_mrgreen:

Wow!

Legit photos shortly. This car is just awesome. Justin @ Lamborghini Troy hooked me up big time to get it and I luckily walked into a car just the way I would have ordered it. Luckily it's rush hour so I've got an hour to blow taking some pics.

ByZ_-iiIUAApnH7.jpg

Congrats DBK!! Huracan is bad ass on the track!!! I drove the crap out of 3-4 of them!

Is no one else got theirs delivered yet?

Thanks everyone! Only got to drive it about 15 miles, so I'll try and make up for it tomorrow. First impressions are very positive as a street car. I was worried about the dynamic steering, but that was because I drove the demo after getting out of a car with ultra direct non-power steering. Felt fine on the way home. Love the sound, love the interior, really digging the new LCD setup. Lamborghini will sell a ton of these.

Good job man, and very nice collection of GTs if those are yours! :icon_thumleft:

Just the white one! 27,000 miles since new in 06. www.fordgtforum.com is my website so we store a number of GTs year round and then fill the wall for the winter.

Yesterday I got a call from a tailor telling me Lamborghini Troy gifted me a credit to get a suit with them for buying the H. I can't tell if that's a subtle message about my usual attire. :lol: "Stop showing up here looking like a bum!"

Lambo North America also called yesterday to discuss my impressions of the car and interaction with the dealership. I told them I was very pleased and appreciative of the way the dealership conduct themselves.

Very nice.

Yesterday I got a call from a tailor telling me Lamborghini Troy gifted me a credit to get a suit with them for buying the H. I can't tell if that's a subtle message about my usual attire. :lol: "Stop showing up here looking like a bum!"

Lambo North America also called yesterday to discuss my impressions of the car and interaction with the dealership. I told them I was very pleased and appreciative of the way the dealership conduct themselves.

Very nice.

Great touch! Lambo St. Louis did the same with a coupon ($850) to a new tailored suit.