Next generation of Ford GT is coming!

Nath4N

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one see anything about price? Or how to order one I called 2 dealers and they are clueless. Any info would help.

Gotta go to the dealers that have more Super Duties on their lots than a Benz Dealer has cars. Dealers get slots basically on how many trucks they sell. I have purchased some trucks from my dealer and as a result I get their first car. No pricing yet but I expect 200 plus.

I actually think that looks way worse than I was expecting. I'm surprised so many love it. Maybe it's the color for me but the side profile is hideous. Front and rear look decent though. Maybe some real world shots will sway me.

I like it A LOT. I see hints of similarity between this and the Asterion but it could be the color. A little upset about the V6TT and the interior.

EDIT: It sounds great though

I actually think that looks way worse than I was expecting. I'm surprised so many love it. Maybe it's the color for me but the side profile is hideous. Front and rear look decent though. Maybe some real world shots will sway me.

I have to admit that the car looks groundbreaking, however lines of design remind me an Italian Automotive Style. In other words, it bacame mild and round.

The flying rear haunches are an amazing design / aero detail. Wonder how much drag it eliminates / downforce it creates. Pure race car stuff. Reminds me of late '90s GT1 cars. Never thought I'd say this and reserving judgement until 3rd party testing but: Well done, Ford.

I have to admit that the car looks groundbreaking, however lines of design remind me an Italian Automotive Style. In other words, it bacame mild and round.

Yes, to me it is a strange mix of aggressive yet soft.

Love the sounds of the turbos, but i still love the previous generation in both look and sound at the moment.

It takes me a good two weeks to figure out how i feel about a new car :lol2:

SICK!

At first I thought the front end was a little too soft for the rear of the car.

The more I look at it, the more right it looks.

Wish they launched it in heritage form, however.

Went to the auto show today. New gen FGT = STUNNING!!!!

I hope they price it under 200k.

What I'm hearing is $400k+. I called two local ford dealers today and neither one of them had any idea what I was talking about.

What I'm hearing is $400k+. I called two local ford dealers today and neither one of them had any idea what I was talking about.

Crazy thing is, it looks like a 400k car. It's breathtaking!

I hope they don't deviate away from the design for production model like OEMs typically do.

I'm more excited about this Ford GT than the Huracan. Looks hot. Can't see it being $400k though. I think in the $200's and they have a winner. I'll agree...wishing it still retained the V8 sc.

Some cool individual features but overall it is meh for me. V6 especially sucks. I don't care how much power it makes, it has to sound like a beast.

I agree that the V6 is kind of disappointing, but 1) did you hear that thing?!? and 2) think GTR.. :icon_mrgreen: