2015 College Football Championship Game?

SV-N-IT

Obviously it was a fantastic game for Ohio State. I had great seats through my season tickets but gave them to a friend who is a much bigger fan than me. It would've been a fun game to be at.

great friend you are ;)

awesome game, I thought the ducks had a shot, but the O is way to fast and very well coached.

im hoping the ducks pull it off tonight! this would make for a great story in the history books! :headbang:

Still a great history. Beginning of season 40-1 underdogs to win championship come in and win first ever playoff title.

With their 3rd string quarterback who took his first college snap only 2 games prior....

And never played a game in the shoe.....

And never played a game in the shoe.....

And if by any chance you are saddled with extra season tickets next year and want to offload any, id be happy to help scott! :icon_mrgreen:

Only games i made it to this year was the OSU vs US and the Big 10 Championship game.

Still a great history. Beginning of season 40-1 underdogs to win championship come in and win first ever playoff title.

:iamwithstupid: I love it! great lessons to be learned!

I love lebrons comments during the game lol he obviously loves ohio...

100-1 odds in some betting houses.

Can't wait for next year!

I said OSU by 3; I forgot to write "TDs" after the 3! :lol2:

And if by any chance you are saddled with extra season tickets next year and want to offload any, id be happy to help scott! :icon_mrgreen:

Only games i made it to this year was the OSU vs US and the Big 10 Championship game.

Let me know, I kept the season tix on the 45 yd line even thought I live in FL now, we often get up for a game or two.

And if by any chance you are saddled with extra season tickets next year and want to offload any...

I'll have my 3 on the 50 with the backrests for some games also. Ask Gilligan740 about the view. :icon_mrgreen: