2006 black Murci info?

JanDaMan

Not surprising. Never had a positive experience with these guys over the years. On the carfax issue...he has a point. We all know often times these cars are repaired w cash...but how in the hell does an accident make the news and the dmv/police not report this? Just further proves my theory that you can basically wipe your a$$ with a carfax. If it's dirty...good luck selling...if it's clean...it's still dirty. It's a shame. Id stay away. Only dealer in Chicago I do business with is Gold Coast.

Not surprising. Never had a positive experience with these guys over the years. On the carfax issue...he has a point. We all know often times these cars are repaired w cash...but how in the hell does an accident make the news and the dmv/police not report this? Just further proves my theory that you can basically wipe your a$$ with a carfax. If it's dirty...good luck selling...if it's clean...it's still dirty. It's a shame. Id stay away. Only dealer in Chicago I do business with is Gold Coast.

:iamwithstupid:

WTF, maybe it was just some onetime thing with a dude pissed off. You never know I guess untlll maybe $100K+ later. A good PPI seems important (your own).

That guy was pissed LOL starting a crusade and all, I've listened to the video and read some of the nonsense on his website, not very attentively I might add, I still can't figure out what exactly he was complaining about.

I can just image the rubbish the courts must be dealing with when you have grade one clingers like this guy.

They have lots of nice cars and the inventory moves quickly. I have not purchased any cars from them, but obviously many have. I think that incident is isolated as I have not heard any other bad transaction information on the street. Just need to be diligent and get a proper PPI.

• 2 months later...

As everyone is noticing on all my replies in this forum, lol, I'm back again reading and replying.

Yeah Parin has had some credibility issues around these parts. I personally never plan to buy a car from him, he seems a bit too shady for my comfort levels, especially when we are talking about expensive cars like these.

Oh well, based on the low 'watch' count on those vidoes, this guys not getting the message out very well. He might be reaching .001% of Parin's client base, which is why he can keep selling these cars without impact from this man's valiant efforts.

I bet Parin sold him a piece of shit, and when Parin wouldnt make it right, he took to this crusade (pure speculation).

Oh well, guy did great research, glad to see someone's out there trying to make a difference, I think the previous 'short term' owners are glad this guy stepped in, so they didnt get a wrecked car that they paid top dollar for.

Jon

Not an isolated incident, they do not have a good reputation.

:iamwithstupid: There was another same incident in regards to a Porsche GT2 that went viral on 6speedonline.

• 1 month later...

Hello all I am new to this forum and just found this thread. I am curently looking to purchase the Black murci in the original link. I have had a lot of discussions with the owner and he seems very straight forward and said there is no issues with the car. I am having a PPI done to this car this week but after finding this thread I am concerned there could be issues that have not been disclosed. Does anyone know the history on this car and if it is trully a clean car with no accidents or paint work?

Hello all I am new to this forum and just found this thread. I am curently looking to purchase the Black murci in the original link. I have had a lot of discussions with the owner and he seems very straight forward and said there is no issues with the car. I am having a PPI done to this car this week but after finding this thread I am concerned there could be issues that have not been disclosed. Does anyone know the history on this car and if it is trully a clean car with no accidents or paint work?

It says car is sold

It says car is sold

Car is listed for sale on this forum and also on another board. I found this thread as I was trying to find out more information about the car. The seller has a lot of the pictures from chicago motor cars listed in the ad as you can see. Also I noticed that the car fax is not showing that this car changed ownership in Jan or whenever it was sold this year. I see this thread is from Jan so I would assume it was sold in Jan or later this year.

http://www.another board/vbforum/f2...ks-145k-119809/

Car is listed for sale on this forum and also on another board. I found this thread as I was trying to find out more information about the car. The seller has a lot of the pictures from chicago motor cars listed in the ad as you can see. Also I noticed that the car fax is not showing that this car changed ownership in Jan or whenever it was sold this year. I see this thread is from Jan so I would assume it was sold in Jan or later this year.

<a href="http://www.another board/vbforum/f225/lowest-priced-2006-lamborghini-murcielago-roadster-carbon-fbr-ceramic-brks-145k-119809/" target="_blank">http://www.another board/vbforum/f2...ks-145k-119809/</a>

Be careful, it may be a scammer selling it!

Be careful, it may be a scammer selling it!

I talked to the service manager at Lamborghini Miami and he said the car was dropped of this morning for the PPI. I am just confused at the records shown for the owner ship. The last time it was reported the miles were 8911 back in 8/12/2014 and then it says registration renewal on 9/15/2014 but no miles are shown and now the car has over 15k on it. Also if the car was sold in Jan shouldn't that show up on the report.

I know the owner said he was close friends with Chicago Motor Cars so I dont know if it was on consignment there or what is going on.

I talked to the service manager at Lamborghini Miami and he said the car was dropped of this morning for the PPI. I am just confused at the records shown for the owner ship. The last time it was reported the miles were 8911 back in 8/12/2014 and then it says registration renewal on 9/15/2014 but no miles are shown and now the car has over 15k on it. Also if the car was sold in Jan shouldn't that show up on the report.

I know the owner said he was close friends with Chicago Motor Cars so I dont know if it was on consignment there or what is going on.

Buyer beware. Seriously you have heard how much of a shithead Parin is, and yet you risk buying a car from him or one of his close friends? You'll be on here soon telling us whats wrong with the car if you buy it. Why risk it? There are a number of legitimate owners, so are selling their cars, straight forward honest people with credibility on this forum, why not stick with those guys. They loved their cars and know their history.

and that much of an increase in mileage in 1 month sounds super fishy. Why risk it?

Anyways, good luck, but I'd stay away from a Parin car.