Thanks toAZLambo and Cross Country in a Gallardo

Zmydust

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great write up and congrats!! Jeff (AZLambo) is a great guy, you could not have bought a car from a better Lambo guy. And the lesson for everybody else is GET YOUR LAMBO OUT AND DRIVE!! You can not beat a road trip in a Lambo, quit worrying about putting miles on it!!

After a few days now of taking it places and just trying to enjoy it as much as I can , I've noticed its a bit of an exaggeration if that makes sense. What I mean is if you are nice to anyone as they come up , they view you as REALLY nice and the opposite is true as well. If you are in a hurry and can't answer questions or say anything that could be mistaken as rude then people are REALLY offended. I took my Step Daughter (6yo) on a date the other night and ended up having to rush home as a hail storm was coming in the area . She told me promptly that it was the "worst date she's ever been on" , I didn't bother explaining to her that the rest of her dates would be a pretty big disappointment then lol.

Sounds like a great trip! Probably a good thing that you had tire trouble in Flagstaff versus any further east, because you would not have been able to find those tires anywhere else (Maybe Albuquerque) besides Phoenix or Dallas. Great pic of the red rocks...you should see them after it rains!

Sounds like a fun and eventful trip!

After a few days now of taking it places and just trying to enjoy it as much as I can , I've noticed its a bit of an exaggeration if that makes sense. What I mean is if you are nice to anyone as they come up , they view you as REALLY nice and the opposite is true as well. If you are in a hurry and can't answer questions or say anything that could be mistaken as rude then people are REALLY offended.

dude, ive been stressing this for as long as I can remember. being nice to people REALLY pays off. I cant even keep track of all the times people have gone an extra mile to do something nice or give me something for free just because I was nice to them. My best experience, airline companies. There have been a few situations where things have been my fault (flight changes, cancellations, missed etc).....and i have gotten away without having to pay the penalities

• 1 month later...