So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

Got my first real world glimpse of the SV...WOW!!! Looks unreal in person. Whatever I was unsure about esthetically in the pics was a non-issue in the flesh. Makes a regular A look plain (no disrespect). The SV has amazing presence. Unsure at first, but now LOVE them bucket seats. For me, I feel it's part of the SV's DNA. I'm 5'8" @ 165lbs and it works fine. Needless to say, I will be keeping the bucket seats. Also wasn't sure about the exhaust tips, but now looks great! The SV is just mental! Can't freaking wait :eusa_dance:

Completely agree the SV is mental - sensory overload in the flesh.

Good to hear another owner " Love them bucket seats" :icon_thumleft:

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVO 214 is out with a SV road test. This is the first I've seen - all the others being track reports.

No spoilers but if you like Lamborghini generally, Vee 12's particularly and have a specific interest in SV then I recommend you get a copy.

Quick question, are you able to reconfigure the SV instrument cluster display from the default?

image.jpg

You mean like the Huracan where you have three display options? SV display software does not have that option.

You mean like the Huracan where you have three display options? SV display software does not have that option.

Yes that's what I meant, I was hoping it is configurable, not a huge fan of the yellow.

Quick question, are you able to reconfigure the SV instrument cluster display from the default?

The lower part of the display, such as the G metre, can be changed. The yellow rpm part, don't think so (although I'm not 100% sure).

The lower part of the display, such as the G metre, can be changed. The yellow rpm part, don't think so (although I'm not 100% sure).

Thank you VCR .

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent Spec the headliner was a good call.

Looking forward to reading the driving impression given the stable it looks massive in those pictures.

SV 740hp - Enjoy!

Awesome!!

Love to hear some feedback on them back and ass punishers we call "racing seats"!

I was torn between the two.. today it hit 52 degrees in new York (I think it was more like 48) and when I put on my heated seats I was "comforted"

I was torn between the two.. today it hit 52 degrees in new York (I think it was more like 48) and when I put on my heated seats I was "comforted"

I bet! I think about that too! Those damn "ass and back breakers" racing seats don't have no heat!

Wow! The SV looks great in person. I love the color, very deep dark red with sparkle highlights. I had the dealer install the exhaust power/sound upgrade and the car sounds like a monster in sport/corsa, no need for an aftermarket exhaust in my opinion. The car drives very well, I was worried about the tranny but it is smooth in auto and easy to modulate the upshifts in manual to be smooth. The chassis feels very stiff with no flex and it corners flat. Visibility is better than I expected, having never driven one before. The seats are fine to me, but I am used to the fixed buckets in my other cars. I am 6'2" and 250lbs I could use another inch or two of width in the hip bolsters to be perfect. If you want the car to be a daily and distance machine and not just a toy I would recommend the comfort seats if your hips are wide. The seat back is fine. I am very happy with the car, will put some miles and test her out tomorrow afternoon playing hookie.

post-2277-1444180001_thumb.jpg

post-2277-1444180012_thumb.jpg

post-2277-1444180025_thumb.jpg

post-2277-1444180042_thumb.jpg

RB is stunning.

6 2 215 agree the SV CF seats are too good to pass up but understand why others have opted out.

Glad to hear the first few miles - I recently sat in my first Lambo after i ordered let alone driven one.

Enjoy!

love your SV! congrats!

how would you compare the race buckets to your P1 seats? I have the 650S race seats now and I'm curious to know if the SV seats are more or less comfy? I'm 5-10 190lbs

I just sat in both seats. My P1 has a large seat. It originally came with a standard seat and I could barely get into it. The large seat is 1 1/2" wider. I measure from inside at the hips 15 1/2" P1 seat and 15" SV seat. P1 seat is deeper at the outside of hip so more comfortable. SV seat is shorter in that area. I just drove for a little over 100+ miles and my hips are sore from the location of the pressure. I have to get used to it and can move around a little to make adjustment. Again I am not small by any stretch of the imagination. I have race cars and like the race bucket feel for performance driving. I think the SV is a great car. It is much easier to drive than I expected. The steering has great feel and weight to it, much better than the light feel of Ferrari IMHO. The Gem is the engine, it has it all. Great sound, fast revving, lots of power and a nice crescendo at the top. It feels very sharp, not quite as sharp as the V10 in the CGT but not far behind. For me being 6"2" the roof front and side is very low. I have to bend buy neck to get my head in. Mclaren is much easier to get into. While driving you quickly learn not to pull all the way to stop lights because you can't see them above the roof. It is also hard to respond to all the great comments people make because you can't see them they are above the roof. I am extremely happy with the car. Can't wait to drive it more. I friend of mine who's SV is at the dealer not delivered yet just asked me about the P1 vs the SV, I told him the P1 is Giselle Bundgeon and the SV is Kate Upton.

I just sat in both seats. My P1 has a large seat. It originally came with a standard seat and I could barely get into it. The large seat is 1 1/2" wider. I measure from inside at the hips 15 1/2" P1 seat and 15" SV seat. P1 seat is deeper at the outside of hip so more comfortable. SV seat is shorter in that area. I just drove for a little over 100+ miles and my hips are sore from the location of the pressure. I have to get used to it and can move around a little to make adjustment. Again I am not small by any stretch of the imagination. I have race cars and like the race bucket feel for performance driving. I think the SV is a great car. It is much easier to drive than I expected. The steering has great feel and weight to it, much better than the light feel of Ferrari IMHO. The Gem is the engine, it has it all. Great sound, fast revving, lots of power and a nice crescendo at the top. It feels very sharp, not quite as sharp as the V10 in the CGT but not far behind. For me being 6"2" the roof front and side is very low. I have to bend buy neck to get my head in. Mclaren is much easier to get into. While driving you quickly learn not to pull all the way to stop lights because you can't see them above the roof. It is also hard to respond to all the great comments people make because you can't see them they are above the roof. I am extremely happy with the car. Can't wait to drive it more. I friend of mine who's SV is at the dealer not delivered yet just asked me about the P1 vs the SV, I told him the P1 is Giselle Bundgeon and the SV is Kate Upton.

:icon_thumleft: awesome bud, this helps me tremendously! I'm going with comfort lol

between my CGT and now 650S I'm ready for a change with comfort seats again! now I'm really excited to get my car, thanks again! :icon_super: