Thoughts on a used 09 TTG

1BADBURB

I have found another G and its already built and done. Its a 09 Heffner Stage 3 kit. Makes 8xx at the wheels on pump. I believe its tuned down to 10psi. Motor built back in 2012 and has 5k miles, Turbo kit has about 10k miles on it. Clutch updated and the car is solid.

Its a 09 LP650-4 car with 17k miles. Zero accidents, paint work or issues. It is an e-gear car.

My question is...what is it worth in the current market? I know what I can buy it for... I wondering if I'm getting a decent deal on it. I see current market values on stock LP560-4 to be 140-150k. An 80k Heffner kit on top, I'd imagine market value to be ~180K?

Alternatively, I REALLY want to sell my current car then, but I don't necessarily have to.

Thoughts? Thanks guys!

Aj

180k sounds reasonable. What color and options are one the car you are looking at? Q-Stitch? CCBs? Navi? Wheel type?

The car is white with blk interior. Just back up camera/navi for options. Wheels are stock Callistos. No CCB (which I actually prefer). No quicitera seats. Full leather interior. Has the poly trunk lid.

Really the car is a basic model...

Randomh3ro: yes there's a few out there. But they seem to be listed for quite a while. The link you sent me, that's a beautifully built setup. Priced at 185k now. He's had it for sale for quite some time. I wonder if it's bc the car is silver? But he started at 225k I think?

The car is white with blk interior. Just back up camera/navi for options. Wheels are stock Callistos. No CCB (which I actually prefer). No quicitera seats. Full leather interior. Has the poly trunk lid.

Really the car is a basic model...

Randomh3ro: yes there's a few out there. But they seem to be listed for quite a while. The link you sent me, that's a beautifully built setup. Priced at 185k now. He's had it for sale for quite some time. I wonder if it's bc the car is silver? But he started at 225k I think?

It is because it's silver and doesn't have any tranny mods to it but it's a good deal for it!

I learned my lesson when I had a silver Ferrari, most don't dream of owning a silver exotic= will always be priced cheaper than a popular color.

I would not pay more than a 10% premium for a car with a Heffner TT kit on it. Just my $0.02

It is because it's silver and doesn't have any tranny mods to it but it's a good deal for it!

I learned my lesson when I had a silver Ferrari, most don't dream of owning a silver exotic= will always be priced cheaper than a popular color.

As I recall, Cincy2's silver '09 TTG put down 1060 rwhp on pump, and 1270 rwhp on race gas ...

Are trans mods necessary at that power level???

I remember following the thread on your car, so I know you have a qualified opinion on this subject ...

I was thinking, that the stock trans was good to about 1300ish, before you needed to start thinking about trans mods ...

As I recall, Cincy2's silver '09 TTG put down 1060 rwhp on pump, and 1270 rwhp on race gas ...

Are trans mods necessary at that power level???

I remember following the thread on your car, so I know you have a qualified opinion on this subject ...

I was thinking, that the stock trans was good to about 1300ish, before you needed to start thinking about trans mods ...

It should be fine the way it is on regular pump gas but its a level of safety precaution basically. Sometimes you can even get away with running race gas on the car for a little while and sometimes you don't.

I had some teeth come off my rear diff driving on pump gas on a OEM transmission going 40mph but it probably happened on 1000hp pump gas tune before hand. Then I put a newer LP transmission in with billet drop down gears and mid plate.

Their was an old Green 6 speed UGR Gallardo in TX that was killing everything years back running like 1300-1600hp and in one video its racing a fast Evo and it broke the transmission as it just had billet drop down gears and it probably needed 1-6 billet gears at that level. I remember going for a ride in a 2010 LP570 UGR R version but it didn't have ANY transmission modifications so it was basically limited to a stage 3 car.

Then I heard recently at some 1/2 mile events where there were cars running 1300hp+ on stock transmissions temporary until they upgraded.

I think basically the 1st level of transmission mods is recommended on hard running Stage 3 cars and then the next level on R version UGR cars. You can do anything and sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you don't.