Bruce Jenner won't be down for breakfast.........but Caitlyn will!!!

Juice it

I don't know Bruce's primary motivation though following he money trail often gives answers.

I tend to agree, though if this publicity brings us to a more accepting society, reducing the suicide rates and allow to people to live the lives they want, I'm all for it.

Personally I think he looks ridiculous. Linebacker in a dress. Reminds me of that old Seinfeld episode - "MAN HANDS". But if it works for him, who am I to judge.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a he... XY.

There isn't a damned thing anybody can do to alter that. Boobs and a dress doesnt make him any more of a woman, than a strap-on makes a chick a man.

Gender is not a "feeling". Its fcuking genetic, and if his brain is telling him he's something he clearly isn't, his problem is in his brain, not his plumbing. I understand homosexuality. Desire is in the brain, and the brain wants what the brain wants. But a man deciding he wants to be a woman, is like a white guy deciding he wants to be black. All the make up in the world wont change what your DNA says.

We're born naked. There is nothing inherent about how men or women dress. If you have an overwhelming urge to dress "like a women" (whatever that means in your particular culture), it isn't because you were "born" with that predilection....

And yeah... Andy Warhol called... Their 15 minutes of fame was over three hours ago.

I am going to disagree on this. There is something that goes on in these peoples minds that you and I cant comprehend. My little brother from a child, we are talking 5 years old would get caught dressing in my moms dresses, shoes etc. He struggled his entire life and at age 34, drank himself to death. So if Jenners surgeries , estrogen whatever it is they do makes him feel better and more comfortable in his own skin, good for him. Only thing I find crazy is that he waited until he was 65 years old to do this. But yes, in my opinion these people were definitely born this way, and suppress their thoughts and feelings in fear of societies reaction.

I've got a theory on this stuff too. It's gut-level, but I'm thinking the answer is between "born that way" and environmental factors, rather than on one extreme. We rarely find the answers to mysteries on extremes, and from that wisdom alone I stiff-arm the popular assessment that we must choose one idea or the other. The seemingly most predominant opinion right now being that people are "born that way."

I suspect everyone has much of the same wiring but everyone's DNA hot buttons are placed differently or are either easier or harder to access (or else we would not have genetic diversity). In pure physical attraction for example, many of the features we are attracted to seem to be imprinted through our environments and what we're exposed to early in life; i.e. hair, eyes, builds, skin, etc. Of all the girls I've chased in my life, I can definitely spot the trends on what tended to grab my eye -- a lot of it dependent on the girls available within my field of view when younger. With it, our sexuality is dragged along for the ride, as it is integrated into so many behaviors we engage in which are otherwise not overtly sexual in nature.

It sounds crazy, but technically this does say that anyone can end up gay and simply needs the right mix of genetic hot buttons to activate lines of code, as well as influences in our environment that fecundate the behavior. This "born that way" movement just sounds attractive because it quickly writes everything else off that we can't understand about how our environment shapes us, as well as if our genetic evolution can be influenced by our own free will. If we just write this kind of stuff off without continuing to ask questions because people need to not be offended, it's only our own scientific progress that suffers. And screw being gay or not gay...it's only our own scientific progress that has the power to allow us to survive inevitable extinction-level events if not get off the planet before the solar shit hits the fan or our galaxy collides with another.

slowpoke is wondering what they do with the dong. If they're just going to throw it away he says he can use it.

so is he a gay or does he still date chics? Thats the part i don't understand.. does he flip a coin in the morning and says pussy today ,dick tomorrow?

slowpoke is wondering what they do with the dong. If they're just going to throw it away he says he can use it.

I think I just got fired for laughing so hard at work.

I have no idea who this person is, my opinion on this:

everyone has the right to be whatever they want or can be, any color, gender, etc. I would never judge anyone it's their time on earth their life so they can do whatever they want with it. If a man wants to be a woman, I don't care, why would I?

Society is a funny thing, you are accepted if you do what the majority does, walk with the herd preferably in the middle because that's where the safest spot always is, if you go against the grain you will be a certain outcast, hated and envied at the top, hated and loathed at the bottom, you know what?

Screw society, keep it civil and legal and you can paint yourself green with polka dots grow a tail and horns for all I care, if you happened to be an a( r )s( e )shole (UK and USA version you chose :icon_mrgreen: ) looking like that nothing will change if you start wearing a suit and tie and vice versa.

I am going to disagree on this. There is something that goes on in these peoples minds that you and I cant comprehend. My little brother from a child, we are talking 5 years old would get caught dressing in my moms dresses, shoes etc. He struggled his entire life and at age 34, drank himself to death. So if Jenners surgeries , estrogen whatever it is they do makes him feel better and more comfortable in his own skin, good for him. Only thing I find crazy is that he waited until he was 65 years old to do this. But yes, in my opinion these people were definitely born this way, and suppress their thoughts and feelings in fear of societies reaction.

Sorry to here this. I am going to agree with you, I have a really good friend that is about as manly as it gets and he has a son that you could tell when he was 5 or 6 before he even knew anything about sex that he was going down a different path. The way he talked, the manerisms etc made me have no doubt. He has not come "out" at this point but he is big into plays and broadway and there is no doubt to me that he was born that way for whatever reason and it was not a result of society and influences in his life. I find it strange Bruce would wait so late in life but considering who he is/was I am sure he was terrified to do it and being married and keeping it on the down low was probably just easier until he had enough of the Kardashian BS and figured how bad could it be.

so is he a gay or does he still date chics? Thats the part i don't understand.. does he flip a coin in the morning and says pussy today ,dick tomorrow?

He said in that first interview he did that he is not gay, and that this doesn't have anything to do with his sexuality, so presumably he still likes women. My old Allstate agent was actually the same way--a former guy who liked girls who became a transsexual woman who liked girls. Basically made him/herself homosexual. The best thing about this whole Bruce Jenner thing is when he told whoever was interviewing him that he was also a Republican/conservative. The interviewer was a lot more shocked by that than him maybe wanting to cut off his johnson.

Im probably wrong, and may get bashed for saying this. But he doesnt strike me (or come across) as the type who is gender confused. He comes across to me as someone wrapped up in the limelight looking for his ace up the sleave to stay at the forefront of a family obsessed with fame. regardless, i agree with all of RD's points above.

If that is true he must have an ego the size of the western hemisphere!!

He's a he... XY. There isn't a damned thing anybody can do to alter that. Boobs and a dress doesnt make him any more of a woman, than a strap-on makes a chick a man. Gender is not a "feeling". Its fcuking genetic, and if his brain is telling him he's something he clearly isn't, his problem is in his brain, not his plumbing. I understand homosexuality. Desire is in the brain, and the brain wants what the brain wants. But a man deciding he wants to be a woman, is like a white guy deciding he wants to be black. All the make up in the world wont change what your DNA says. We're born naked. There is nothing inherent about how men or women dress. If you have an overwhelming urge to dress "like a women" (whatever that means in your particular culture), it isn't because you were "born" with that predilection.... And yeah... Andy Warhol called... Their 15 minutes of fame was over three hours ago.

:iamwithstupid:

He said in that first interview he did that he is not gay, and that this doesn't have anything to do with his sexuality, so presumably he still likes women. My old Allstate agent was actually the same way--a former guy who liked girls who became a transsexual woman who liked girls. Basically made him/herself homosexual. The best thing about this whole Bruce Jenner thing is when he told whoever was interviewing him that he was also a Republican/conservative. The interviewer was a lot more shocked by that than him maybe wanting to cut off his johnson.

That was the best part of the interview, when she tried to bring up Obama, and he basically told her not to go there.

He's going to put it under his pillow and wait for the dick fairy.

I've got a theory on this stuff too. It's gut-level, but I'm thinking the answer is between "born that way" and environmental factors, rather than on one extreme. We rarely find the answers to mysteries on extremes, and from that wisdom alone I stiff-arm the popular assessment that we must choose one idea or the other. The seemingly most predominant opinion right now being that people are "born that way."

I suspect everyone has much of the same wiring but everyone's DNA hot buttons are placed differently or are either easier or harder to access (or else we would not have genetic diversity). In pure physical attraction for example, many of the features we are attracted to seem to be imprinted through our environments and what we're exposed to early in life; i.e. hair, eyes, builds, skin, etc. Of all the girls I've chased in my life, I can definitely spot the trends on what tended to grab my eye -- a lot of it dependent on the girls available within my field of view when younger. With it, our sexuality is dragged along for the ride, as it is integrated into so many behaviors we engage in which are otherwise not overtly sexual in nature.

It sounds crazy, but technically this does say that anyone can end up gay and simply needs the right mix of genetic hot buttons to activate lines of code, as well as influences in our environment that fecundate the behavior. This "born that way" movement just sounds attractive because it quickly writes everything else off that we can't understand about how our environment shapes us, as well as if our genetic evolution can be influenced by our own free will. If we just write this kind of stuff off without continuing to ask questions because people need to not be offended, it's only our own scientific progress that suffers. And screw being gay or not gay...it's only our own scientific progress that has the power to allow us to survive inevitable extinction-level events if not get off the planet before the solar shit hits the fan or our galaxy collides with another.

Its funny with my brother, how when we were kids, no one, including my parents had any idea on my brothers sexuality until his later years. When we caught him playing dress up, we would laugh, when Id ask him if he wanted go Bmx riding and he would go shoe shopping at the mall with my mom, we didn't think anything of it. Im not saying he grew up into a cross dresser as he did not, but he was gay. My point is, that from the beginning he was definitely "different" and looking back we can all now see how he knew he was different, and didnt understand why, or how to deal with it.

In a sense, Romandads brain analogy may be partially correct. However, the brain controls your every function. So if your brain has the makeup of being a woman, but you have the body of a man, then I can understand the need to modify your body into seeing what the brain is telling you that you should see.

But EVERY five tear old dresses up in their moms clothes and shoes... I sure as hell did... And it wasn't an expression of some repressed sexuality... It was something fun to do on a boring day... Eventually one day my mom said "you're getting a little old for that" and that was that.

Every kid does this. Its entirely normal. But then when one grows up and KEEPS doing it, (FOR ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REASONS) everybody says "Aha! Remember way back when he was a kid?" because its a quick and easy (and guiltless) way to explain whats probably a much more painfully acquired symptom of a much broader issue.

The "waited til 65" thing and "has a bunch of kids from several different heterosexual marriages" makes me suspect, there's something else going on here... And I think maybe he treated it with the wrong hormones.

so if he gets all dressed up as a chic and some guy hits on him (mind you bruce believes his a woman ).. If you are that lost/confused you have to be somewhat gay. He might not admit it but i am sure he would bang a guy.

But EVERY five tear old dresses up in their moms clothes and shoes...

Uh, no.

On another note, endorsement dilemma, Victoria's Secret or Haynes?

Sorry to here this. I am going to agree with you, I have a really good friend that is about as manly as it gets and he has a son that you could tell when he was 5 or 6 before he even knew anything about sex that he was going down a different path. The way he talked, the manerisms etc made me have no doubt. He has not come "out" at this point but he is big into plays and broadway and there is no doubt to me that he was born that way for whatever reason and it was not a result of society and influences in his life. I find it strange Bruce would wait so late in life but considering who he is/was I am sure he was terrified to do it and being married and keeping it on the down low was probably just easier until he had enough of the Kardashian BS and figured how bad could it be.

But see... This is what I'm talking about... "Being a fan of broadway musicals" doesnt make somebody gay... Its being attracted to the same gender that makes a person gay... And all the rest of it, the mannerisms, the stereotypes, the drag etc, are ways gay people behave to find and interact with, other gay people.

I've actually had this conversation WITH a gay guy... One of my best friends from the industry... A gay guy who didn't "act" gay. Why didn't he "act gay"? Because everyone knew he was gay, he was in a committed relationship, and he didn't need to... His exact words were, "yeah... Back when I was single, if I was at a party and I'd see a hot guy, I'd play it up to send that message."

My cousin was the same... Acted completely "normal" until he came out, then he talked like Truman Capote for a few years... Then he got into a long term relationship, and he just went back to being himself again...

My guess is, if your friends son is into Broadway, its because somebody older than him encouraged that... Or, if he is gay, he's learned "this is what gay guys like."

But see... This is what I'm talking about... "Being a fan of broadway musicals" doesnt make somebody gay... Its being attracted to the same gender that makes a person gay... And all the rest of it, the mannerisms, the stereotypes, the drag etc, are ways gay people behave to find and interact with, other gay people.

I've actually had this conversation WITH a gay guy... One of my best friends from the industry... A gay guy who didn't "act" gay. Why didn't he "act gay"? Because everyone knew he was gay, he was in a committed relationship, and he didn't need to... His exact words were, "yeah... Back when I was single, if I was at a party and I'd see a hot guy, I'd play it up to send that message."

My cousin was the same... Acted completely "normal" until he came out, then he talked like Truman Capote for a few years... Then he got into a long term relationship, and he just went back to being himself again...

My guess is, if your friends son is into Broadway, its because somebody older than him encouraged that... Or, if he is gay, he's learned "this is what gay guys like."

The thing is, the Broadway stuff is now when he is much older but this kid was like a minnie Richard Simmons at 5 before he was ever exposed to what being gay might be. I get what you are saying about influences which I am sure he has had many by now but back then before any of it there was no mistaking he was a fruit loop. "Not that there is anything wrong with that".

Uh, no.

On another note, endorsement dilemma, Victoria's Secret or Haynes?

Yeah seriously, RD may need a coming out party.

I had a roommate who liked musicals and 'gay' stuff but was not gay. He wasn't effeminate either. On the other hand a have a nephew who's 10 and we're all sure he's gay. Fortunately for him well be able to accept him as is. My parents generation wouldn't have.

I ate out at restaurants in the past 2 days and, in truth, everything that I've heard was --- be it while waiting for a table, while dinning, while waiting for the valet to return my car etc... --- everyone was talking about this!

Honestly... :givesfuck2: There are likely more than a handful of people a day in the world "reassigning" their gender for various reasons and rationale. The only variance here is this person is a bit of a so-called celebrity as, while as a man, he was an Olympic gold medalist. And he obviously couldn't live without the limelight hence he entered show biz and he linked up with the Kardashians. So he had a hidden secret, let it out which turned him into "her". Great, glad she's now happy; end of story. No biggy! Why is the world giving her the fix that she exactly craves --- the gossip and the attention which she obviously digs since day one when "he" won the decathlon.

I ate out at restaurants in the past 2 days and, in truth, everything that I've heard was --- be it while waiting for a table, while dinning, while waiting for the valet to return my car etc... --- everyone was talking about this!

Honestly... :givesfuck2: There are likely more than a handful of people a day in the world "reassigning" their gender for various reasons and rationale. The only variance here is this person is a bit of a so-called celebrity as, while as a man, he was an Olympic gold medalist. And he obviously couldn't live without the limelight hence he entered show biz and he linked up with the Kardashians. So he had a hidden secret, let it out which turned him into "her". Great, glad she's now happy; end of story. No biggy! Why is the world giving her the fix that she exactly craves --- the gossip and the attention which she obviously digs since day one when "he" won the decathlon.

I have some bad news for you. KANYE WEST and KIM KARDASHIAN are going to have a second baby. Meaning, do you really think this media whoring money train is going to stop for the next 30 years?

I spent 10 minutes trying to come up with an counter argument to RD's initial post but it is indeed hard to do. If you state simple truths - ok why can't you have a kid, then it seems like they chose it for a reason...whether they know it or not.