Bruce Jenner won't be down for breakfast.........but Caitlyn will!!!

Juice it

"How do you write women so well?

I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"How do you write women so well?

I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets)

One of the greatest quote rich films ever.

OK... Wheels... This is a serious question.

What the fcuk does that even mean?

1. You are a man. You were born a man. You've lived your whole life as a man. How in the fcuk do you possibly have any frame of reference to know what the "mentality of a woman" is?

What I mean is that most of my behavior and thinking never in my life has been relatable to other men. I will "act like a guy" on the outside to cover, but by instinct, many of my instinctual behaviors are what would generally be considered very effeminate, or where if I was to openly act them out, would get me labeled as a flaming homosexual for example (to an onlooker). One also doesn't need to be a woman to observe how women very often behave in regards to things and their body language and so forth.

So... We have THAT in common...

Full fcuking stop. There you go. That's the phrase that pays. And you know what it means? You're not gay.

Yeah, I know I'm not gay. But I'm not totally "straight" either, in the strict sense.

Or... Maybe you ARE totally normal, but you're overthinking the entire thing.

No, I know I am not overthinking things.

2. You're OCD right? Ever consider that whatever this "mentality" is its a symptom of that? I mean feeling compelled that youre a different gender than you are doesnt seem any different than feeling compelled to wash one's hand until they bleed or to do ritualized actions in threes, etc...

I don't think it is related to the OCD. I think the OCD could be caused by the same thing that makes me feel different though.

I don't think HE'S ever lived with a woman (in the non-platonic sense when they really let you see what theyre about).

And any guy who says they "understand" or "know" what a woman is thinking, is absolutely full of it.

I am not saying I understand or know what a woman is thinking, but that my thought process and instinctual behaviors often tend to mirror how I often see women behave.

What I mean is that most of my behavior and thinking never in my life has been relatable to other men. I will "act like a guy" on the outside to cover, but by instinct, many of my instinctual behaviors are what would generally be considered very effeminate, or where if I was to openly act them out, would get me labeled as a flaming homosexual for example (to an onlooker). One also doesn't need to be a woman to observe how women very often behave in regards to things and their body language and so forth.

Yeah, I know I'm not gay. But I'm not totally "straight" either, in the strict sense.

No, I know I am not overthinking things.

I don't think it is related to the OCD. I think the OCD could be caused by the same thing that makes me feel different though.

I am not saying I understand or know what a woman is thinking, but that my thought process and instinctual behaviors often tend to mirror how I often see women behave.

Where is your father?

A few minutes walk from here. Why?

Was he active in your life during your formative years?

Was he active in your life during your formative years?

Not quite sure how to answer. I mean we were a standard family, mother-father-son-daughter. I don't think there was a whole lot for him to be "active" in my life about, as I was never interested in things like team sports for example.

But EVERY five tear old dresses up in their moms clothes and shoes... I sure as hell did... And it wasn't an expression of some repressed sexuality... It was something fun to do on a boring day... Eventually one day my mom said "you're getting a little old for that" and that was that.

Every kid does this. Its entirely normal. But then when one grows up and KEEPS doing it, (FOR ENTIRELY DIFFERENT REASONS) everybody says "Aha! Remember way back when he was a kid?" because its a quick and easy (and guiltless) way to explain whats probably a much more painfully acquired symptom of a much broader issue.

The "waited til 65" thing and "has a bunch of kids from several different heterosexual marriages" makes me suspect, there's something else going on here... And I think maybe he treated it with the wrong hormones.

Ya, no.. I don't think most boys try on dresses, put on moms shoes, put on her bras etc etc.. I didn't, and no one else I knew did . Most boys when asked if they wanted to go outside and ride bikes, skateboard, video games etc wouldn't consider going shoe shopping for mom instead. Most boys don't ask for Cabbage Patch dolls for their bday. If you did, then maybe you are one of those who was able to suppress that side of yourself. :)

I believe you are born with certain predetermining factors. Some people try to suppress them, and live a life of misery. Look at Jirre.

Additionally in regards to Bruce. Inmo, I don't think he is doing it for the attention. I have watched a lot of the show, not entirely by choice and from everything I remember he was the one who prefered to be left alone, be out of the limelight. He pretty much got thrown into it by the family. He has more than enough money, and doing what he is doing, because of who he is , is exposing himself to the kind worldwide hate and criticism that no one else would have to deal with. If Billybob down the street was going through this, we here would not be talking about this. Additionally, according to what he said in the interview, he started on hormones 30 years ago, before he met Kris. He said he stopped when he met her and fell in love. So maybe he is just doing it to help people. I dont know. What I do know, is that no one person can feel what another person feels unless they are in their shoes. I for one, don't understand homosexuality, but then again I don't understand alcoholism, or drug addiction either. I like to drink, I drink quite a bit. But if a DR told me I was going to die from drinking I could stop tomorrow, while other people cant.

Exactly. One can analyze this to death. As a straight guy I don't understand why a man would desire another man, but I also don't understand why you would sit around smoking crack. Must be in a persons wiring. I also agree, Jenner is not out for publicity, at his age with his $$$ what would be the point, plus as Alan said.. He was the most sensible one on the show.

:iamwithstupid: Be who you're going to be, I'm on board with that. But all the media buzz and hype? I hate the general public.

It's your own damn fault you ever expect the media to focus on actual important things instead of the Kardashians. :icon_mrgreen:

It's your own damn fault you ever expect the media to focus on actual important things instead of the Kardashians. :icon_mrgreen:

I never except the media to do so...it's more of people via social networking that grinds my gears. :tyson:

Exactly. One can analyze this to death. As a straight guy I don't understand why a man would desire another man, but I also don't understand why you would sit around smoking crack. Must be in a persons wiring. I also agree, Jenner is not out for publicity, at his age with his $$$ what would be the point, plus as Alan said.. He was the most sensible one on the show.

Never underestimate the allure of the limelight or money

I couldn't care less what anyone does for life fulfillment. Good on Bru-I mean Caitlyn, though, I could do without all of the coverage.

Family Guy predicted this back in 2009:

Hell, Married with Children hinted at it back in 2006:

His 17 year old daughter is dating a 25 year old rapper.

He's not fcuking sensible.

I have some bad news for you. KANYE WEST and KIM KARDASHIAN are going to have a second baby. Meaning, do you really think this media whoring money train is going to stop for the next 30 years?

Hardly worthy of any news of any sort --- good and/or bad. They can have 20kids for all I care. I think nothing of this "media whoring money train" and, frankly, could care less if it runs for 3 minutes, 3 decades or eternity. They can do whatever they desire and the consequences --- good and/or bad --- are theirs to face. And obviously it's the public's interest that fuels this train and hence the coverage for it. That's what intrigues me. I think szabo martin had summed it nicely below.

Do we really live in such a perfect world that headline news is a guy putting on panties?

:iamwithstupid: And why should we care at all?

And any guy who says they "understand" or "know" what a woman is thinking, is absolutely full of it.

So true :lol2:

J7BMq.gif

:iamwithstupid:

Sounds like you and Allan have more in common than we all thought.. :icon_mrgreen:

This. Spot on!

Wheels.... giphy.gif

OK... Wheels... This is a serious question.

What the fcuk does that even mean?

Wheels post has to be post of the year?!

We now know why Jirre wanted to end this conversation..

:lol2: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson:

But I do like to wear dresses and frilly things. MAC make up is always on my mind and lips.

Not quite sure how to answer. I mean we were a standard family, mother-father-son-daughter. I don't think there was a whole lot for him to be "active" in my life about, as I was never interested in things like team sports for example.

The reason I asked is because what you describe sounds very much like a very good friend of mine... He was raised by a single mom, and "behaved" in some very typically female ways... And by that I mean at some very root/core levels. (I still think you're overthinking this). Masculine traits versus feminine traits isn't skateboarding or shopping. Those are "interests" and they have absolutely nothing to do with one's sexuality. (Except when we get down to the core issue of motivation for interests, and truth be told, the male mind is typically driven by libido, especially at the adolescent through young adulthood age. Boys and teens will engage in activities that they calculate will attract girls (or guys, if that's their thing) to them... Personally I've seen (and in my single days, met) a lot more women in malls shopping, than at skateboard parks, so there's that. Growing up my friends and I absolutely hung out at malls... Cause that's where the girls were).

While there are some "stereotypes" of masculine versus feminine interests or even body language, neither gender has a lock on any of it. The difference between male and female is seen in answers to questions such as, "how does one approach a problem?" "How do you handle disagreements?" Issues where the conscious mind is completely out of control and the "lizard brain" takes over.

So, run with me here.

Q. You have a fairly serious fight with a very good friend. How do you handle it?

a. Your inclination is to go to blows.

b. Let a few hours or days pass, then go hang out with your friend as if nothing's happened.

c. Handle it that second. Call each other names, and then go have a drink and laugh about it.

d. Never speak to them again.

That Family Guy episode was on last night lol. I really don't have an opinion on all this other than to agree with those of you who have said it's his/her life and he/she can do what he/she wants. I think everyone has good points. I will admit the gayest thing about me is my taste in music. Just this morning I was rocking out to some Whitney Houston love songs in the car.