Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Colour of body is nice but painting the carbon is not nice and the wheels gold colour is definitely not suited. Certainly not 'highest spec" compared to some

I don't get the obsession of calling something the highest spec, the carbon seats are an option so not having them wouldn't automatically disqualify it from the "highest spec" ?

The other interesting thing to note is that the last off the production is a hard top, you'd think that the coupes would be all done by now.

I like it. I don't like any black on my sv.... NONE and btw the wing looks black ... I would have done body color on it. ii like it .. love it for a unique stock car. cool man

I like it. I don't like any black on my sv.... NONE and btw the wing looks black ... I would have done body color on it. ii like it .. love it for a unique stock car. cool man

Definitely unique .. As long as owner likes it, why not ?!

Looks tacky and overdone in those pics. I would love to see it in the sunlight though. Im guessing that special paint costs a fortune being 12 layer or whatever. then making it even worse painting it on all the carbon pieces.

Looks tacky and overdone in those pics. I would love to see it in the sunlight though. Im guessing that special paint costs a fortune being 12 layer or whatever. then making it even worse painting it on all the carbon pieces.

:iamwithstupid:

• 4 weeks later...
I believe he's referring to the "Porsche 918 Liquid Metal Blue" mentioned in post #1824.

Oh, I see.

I get easily confused.

Thank you.

I don't get the obsession of calling something the highest spec, the carbon seats are an option so not having them wouldn't automatically disqualify it from the "highest spec" ?

The other interesting thing to note is that the last off the production is a hard top, you'd think that the coupes would be all done by now.

i'm not feeling that car either. Good idea, could be better executed. Wheels are kinda cool looking.

Also the concept of "highest spec", i'm not into the pissing contest thing.

Got some blue bro time this morning with Toofdoc. It was not fair that he started revving the shit out of it as I left. :lol:

post-823-1501348714_thumb.jpg

Got some blue bro time this morning with Toofdoc. It was not fair that he started revving the shit out of it as I left. :lol:

20294491_10154956342820735_4295352059161459565_n.jpg

Really love this blue

post-823-1501348714_thumb.jpg

Niiiiice :icon_super:

Doesn't this car belong to a user on here?

What's the retail on SVs in America?

Yes that is SV-N-IT's car.

Yes that is SV-N-IT's car.

Isn't there another SV in America or somewhere else getting around looking very similar including the wheels?

Isn't there another SV in America or somewhere else getting around looking very similar including the wheels?

it is mine.. the closest one is toof doc in the US from what ive seen.