Old Face New Business - Dave's Back!

Hi guys!

I'm not sure if you all remember me (I'm sure some do). Last December I left the exhaust company I had been with for 4 or 5 years to venture out on my own. It has been an incredibly long process (as many of you know), but we are finally up and running, and I thought it would be the perfect time to join my old favorite forum as a vendor, and try and reconnect with you guys.

My new company is called Regent Performance Group. We are located in Warminster Pennsylvania (about 30 minutes outside Philadelphia) and specialize in titanium, inconel, and 321 stainless exhausts for exotics, some motorcycles, etc. Everything is done 100% in house by Mike my fabricator (who is a Cali. transplant, and the old lead fabricator from HG motorsports in SD [whiteout knows him!]). Additionally I have teamed up with Matt Bekam, the lead tuner of GSR Technik Tuning (formerly Jailbreak Tuning, in Socal.) Matt is the former lead tuner from Brabus and Weistec, so his Mercedes and BMW tunes are absolutely incredible, however we also have tunes for nearly the entire Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc. Lineup, which are also VERY impressive.. We have an actual bench flash for the McLarens (not a piggyback), and we have files written specifically for our exhausts (which I am pretty excited about haha).

In addition to tuning and exhausts, I still have accounts with all the usual suspects for wheels, tires, body kits, etc. and have teamed up with some REALLY talented guys stateside that do custom carbon fiber (see the Range Rover below). I have attached a few pictures of some of the jobs we have done, the shop, etc. It is still a work in progress, but it's getting there (please excuse the shop floors.. they are on the list and bother me like you wouldn't believe!)

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.48.5

shop bike! (Pikes Peak edition Multistrada... if you dont know what it is, imagine a superbike motor on a dirt bike :icon_super: )

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.53.5

front office, just got done putting the wood floors down and painting a few weeks ago.. It's small but suits us perfectly for now. (The waiting area is in the room behind it)

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-04%20at%203.26.5

first round of cars.

V10 R8 in for a major service and ECU tuning. Exhaust will be this winter.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.53.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-04%20at%203.19.3

991 GT3 center muffler Bypass from 321 Stainless (the owner is a big racing fan, so we aimed for some throwback race car style tips.. I cant put my finger on what car they look like they're from, but he loves them!)

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.46.5

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.48.4

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-15%20at%2010.34.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-15%20at%2010.35.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-15%20at%2010.34.

We actually took the GT3 to Supercars on State Street in Harrisburg and won the peoples choice award :eusa_dance:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.44.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.44.1

it sounds AMAZING (I will post a video tomorrow), It's coming back with it's Mclaren sibling to stay for the winter, and we should have some cool projects in store for you guys on both of them.

the black 993 below is a 50k original mile car that came to us for a full Titanium exhaust (minus headers, it'll also be back this winter for them). It's leaving here and heading to the paint shop for a full glass out respray and RWB kit. I will post pictures when it comes back, post kit/wheels etc. We will be finishing up the exhaust tomorrow and I will get videos. So far it weighs under 4lb with the resonators, flanges, etc. It's pretty crazy.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-04%20at%203.20.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.53.2

the 991 Turbo-S is next. That is also getting a full Titanium exhaust, tune, and possibly some wheels. We will be starting that next week.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.53.4

Another project that is nearly complete, that some of you guys may be interested in is a Range Rover we are doing. The customer bought the truck new (2015 RR Sport S/C) without all of the carbon fiber options from the factory because of the price (something like $15,000+, I think she said). I picked up the truck, figured out which pieces she wanted done in carbon, purchased them all new from the dealer (so she would still have the original ones that came on the truck), and sent them to my guy in California. The trailer hitch cover showed up today, and to me, it looks as good as OEM for a TINY fraction of the price (he makes sure the weave is all flowing the same direction, doesnt black out the edges, seams in places you cant see.. He's very thoughtful and thorough with how he does his job, which I really can appreciate)

This is her truck with the new, replacement parts (all 6 door blades, hood and fender vents, front grill, tow hitch cover, rear tailgate trim, and we are doing the spoiler next).

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.49.0

Pictures sent from my carbon guy, they will be here Monday.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.43.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.43.4

I stopped at her house today to put the hitch cover on.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.43.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-26%20at%206.43.2

I will update with more pictures Monday or Tuesday.

If anyone has any questions for me, please don't hesitate to call, email, post here, text me, whatever, WHENEVER, is easiest for you. My goal for this company will make sense to those of you that have worked with me in the past:

"We make the absolute highest quality product, by hand, from exotic, U.S.-sourced, aerospace grade material, in small batches, at a fair price. if I can make a decent living, take care of my employees, and have a ton of fun, consider me happy. My main focus in the past has been customer service, and that hasn't changed. All that has changed is I am now in charge, so I can ensure everything is 110% the way I expect it to be before it leaves my building. We only team up with honest, quality partners (my carbon fiber guy, Matt my tuner, etc) so that the will not be any corners cut anywhere with anything we do.

I really do look forward to becoming a part of the community again, and have a few projects I am trying to line up that you guys will love! ::cough:: ::cough:: Inconel murci headers ::cough:: ::cough:: :eusa_shhh:

Super happy to see Dave back on LP, it was a long break and I look forward to what you have planned. For everyone that hasn't worked with Dave before, it's always a pleasure. All that Ti work... :monkeyleft:

Welcome back brother.

If your new business is as good as your customer service was when you were running the show over at the other company, I have no doubt RPG will be very successful. :icon_thumleft:

Best of luck!

Awesome Dave.. Congrats on your new venture. Looks like its off to great start. All the best wishes from me!

Hey Dave

Glad to see you are back, congrats on the new Biz!

It's great to have a local company to custom work like this!!