In case you're wondering.

Roman

I am more pissed off today than I was 14 years ago and I was plenty pissed off then.

Many in this country have forgotten or choose to put the vents of 9/11 behind them.

I WILL NEVER FORGET! OR FORGIVE. I will take what happened 14 years ago to my grave.

RIP to the NYPD, FDNY, and other first responders who dies this past year due to illnesses brought upon by being at ground zero.

Also, fcuk everyone that hates the free world.

I am more pissed off today than I was 14 years ago and I was plenty pissed off then.

Many in this country have forgotten or choose to put the vents of 9/11 behind them.

I WILL NEVER FORGET! OR FORGIVE. I will take what happened 14 years ago to my grave.

+10000000000000000000000000000

I will never forget. Every year this day has a feeling to it, for me at least. I know what day it is, it will never feel like just another day to me.

My butt is extra puckered today.

I have been real close to the I-10 shootings this last week.

Yesterday they shot at an armored truck about 1/4 mile from my job.

I hope it was not any kind of practice run for today.

I was at work 6th Ave / 50th St 26th floor and HEARD and FELT the impact of the first plane hitting the North Tower!! I will NEVER forget that!! At first I thought a garbage truck had dropped it's payload on the street below, but not so. Immediately we began receiving reports of trouble at the Trade Center complex. I scrambled to get audio & video feeds into our conference room and our director's office and we all sat in stunned silence as the second plane hit, by then we knew this was no accident.

We watched as horrific story after story hit the news programs with people trying to reach loved ones some never getting to say goodbye. I later learned of friends and friends of friends who did not make it out alive. I watched endless news programs for hours every day for several months until I realized I was obsessing about the tragedy. I had to force myself to take a step back and begin to re - focus myself.

I was at work 6th Ave / 50th St 26th floor and HEARD and FELT the impact of the first plane hitting the North Tower!! I will NEVER forget that!! At first I thought a garbage truck had dropped it's payload on the street below, but not so. Immediately we began receiving reports of trouble at the Trade Center complex. I scrambled to get audio & video feeds into our conference room and our director's office and we all sat in stunned silence as the second plane hit, by then we knew this was no accident.

We watched as horrific story after story hit the news programs with people trying to reach loved ones some never getting to say goodbye. I later learned of friends and friends of friends who did not make it out alive. I watched endless news programs for hours every day for several months until I realized I was obsessing about the tragedy. I had to force myself to take a step back and begin to re - focus myself.

I am sorry to hear you had go through that. Thank you for sharing though, it is those kinds of stories that remind us how many people it affected from all walks of life. RIP to anyone you knew who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

+10000000000000000000000000000

Thank you.

Below are just a couple of reasons I am more angry about 9/11 today than I was when it happened, and again I was MFing pissed off that day.

ORANGE PARK, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man who claimed in online forums to have inspired terrorists in Australia and Texas was arrested after telling an informant how to build a homemade bomb to attack a 9/11 memorial in Missouri, according to a criminal complaint.

Joshua Ryne Goldberg, 20, was arrested and charged with distributing information relating to explosives, destructive devices and weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. Attorney's Office said Thursday.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-charged-plot-bom...-124325499.html

It's Inexplicable! The US Senate Delivers Nuclear Weapons to the Terrorist State of Iran on the Anniversary of 9/11

September 11, 2015

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/09/...versary_of_9_11

Students can't remember 9/11, blame Bush and oil

I was showing my 7 year old daughter a picture of us and said this picture is from 4 years ago today and she said yeah dad but what happened on this day we are never supposed to forget. It's the day those planes hit the 2 towers. I'm still pissed and I'm going to make sure my daughter grows up pissed about it too.

My wife and I had the chance to go to the 9/11 memorial/museum last summer. We thought we would breeze through in a hour or so. We were there all day. Very emotional. I recommend everyone go. Especially those that aren't pissed. It will change perspective.

Not going to lie-I got scared today. I had to stand auxillary security on base today. I heard on my radio that all medics were needed to a certain location and I was very worried that something happened. In my mind, I was prepared for the worst. It ended up being a major car accident where two people were critically injured. Thankfully nobody died and nothing was attacked.

I'm still very pissed about 9/11 as well.