New G Owner

lamboman1

Hey guys, I bought my dream lambo a few months ago! Been a goal of mine for a long time. Privileged to own such a car at a young age! It currently has a Larini exhaust on it and looking to do a few mods soon. I attached some pics of it..

Had a few questions, if you guys could point me in the right direction:

- The brake pads seem like they have lots of life left on them, but they squeak (loudly) when coming to a stop (very embarrassing). Thinking to replace them. Any suggestions of which pads to go with?

- I'd like to get a SL carbon fiber wing on it, where would you guys recommend i get one?

-Also looking to get a LP front bumper. Where is best place to get one?

Thanks,

David.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2137.JPG

congratulations on the gallardo!

1) brakes sometimes squeak based on the brake pad compounds. totally normal. my GTR used to squeak too.

2) i put on the RSC LP bumper and SL wing. great quality and i highly recommend it. just get a good body shop to fit it on properly.

congratulations on the gallardo!

1) brakes sometimes squeak based on the brake pad compounds. totally normal. my GTR used to squeak too.

2) i put on the RSC LP bumper and SL wing. great quality and i highly recommend it. just get a good body shop to fit it on properly.

Thanks! I'll take a look at RSC

Those both are common mods but To be honest that car is perfect as it stands.

Yeah i agree, but im thinking to just freshin her up a bit. Love the look of the LP560 bumpers.

Congrats on achieving your dream. Car looks great!

Thanks, HannibalACP82! I still peek into the garage to make sure im not just dreaming lol :eusa_dance:

Congrats on your new Gallardo! Have fun with it!

Thanks, its a blast to drive!

Love the color, enjoy! Congrats!

Thanks, m6power!

• 2 months later...
I'm not sure what year you picked up, but the interior looks to be in great condition. Enjoy!

It says in the thread title 2007

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, I bought my dream lambo a few months ago! Been a goal of mine for a long time. Privileged to own such a car at a young age! It currently has a Larini exhaust on it and looking to do a few mods soon. I attached some pics of it..

- The brake pads seem like they have lots of life left on them, but they squeak (loudly) when coming to a stop (very embarrassing). Thinking to replace them. Any suggestions of which pads to go with?

- I'd like to get a SL carbon fiber wing on it, where would you guys recommend i get one?

Thanks,

David.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2137.JPG

Thanks,

David.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2600.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2137.JPG

Beautiful car you got there if you are interested I have the perfect set of rims and tires to go on there that would match perfectly ill send you some pictures along with this 20160122_172116.jpg

20160122_172053.jpg

20160122_172032.jpg

20160122_172116.jpg

20160131_193307.jpg

20160131_193358.jpg

20160131_193400.jpg

20160131_193324.jpg