Mobile Enhanced view or app?

Plastique999

• 1 month later...

I've been working on a project that makes it possible create a feed of forum threads. You cannot read/post content through my app, but you can have a Recent Posts feed from all your favorite forums (including lambopower.com). My app makes it so much easier (in my opinion) to see new posts on each of the forums I read instead of having to try and click the 'View New Posts' and then trying to click each thread link. If interested, see the thread I created:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=75681

• 1 year later...
Still no app?

No one else have issues browsing LP on a tiny ass iPhone?

It isn't a whole lot better on a 6S plus. That said, I am sure they have bounced it around. I just don't post from my phone, or view the site from it either, with any frequency. The only thing I do happen to do is check PM from it, and that is a touch annoying. The frequency with which I do it though doesn't make it a huge issue.

I wonder what it costs to convert to a mobile friendly platform? I thought some of the hosting sites had that built in. I guess not. I know that FerrariCrap always asks me to view in some sort of mode, it comes on the screen as a pop up.

It isn't a whole lot better on a 6S plus. That said, I am sure they have bounced it around. I just don't post from my phone, or view the site from it either, with any frequency. The only thing I do happen to do is check PM from it, and that is a touch annoying. The frequency with which I do it though doesn't make it a huge issue.

I wonder what it costs to convert to a mobile friendly platform? I thought some of the hosting sites had that built in. I guess not. I know that FerrariCrap always asks me to view in some sort of mode, it comes on the screen as a pop up.

Yea it's impossible to read on any mobile phone without constantly zooming in and out.

Every other car and watch forum I am on is hosted by Tapatalk, which makes it super easy to read and navigate.

Still no app?

No one else have issues browsing LP on a tiny ass iPhone?

Thanks for raising this with our system team. Our response is: go to the opticians. Hth