Impulse Purchase, EXCITED

ToofDoc

Finally got to drive the car home tonight after weeks of waiting for some pre-delivery upgrades and touch ups to get done. WOW! Love the comfort, sound, and the feel of luxury. I'm so used to Lamborghinis, but man, this felt good driving it. I had the massaging feature and the heat turned on in the seat and just laid back cruised! Here are some pics with my iPhone after I parked her in her bed.

I also ordered a custom floor mats from ExotiCare (Andrew from Cananda)! Love it! I've ordered all my previous Lambo custom floor mats from him and I know many of you do too.

Congrats on the pick up! I saw it listed in your sig and wondered if I had missed a thread. Those floor mats are AWESOME. I might need to order something up for my S8!

• 1 month later...

It needed a drop badly seeing the first pictures...did you have it dropped?

I like the upgrades you did. Congrats on the purchase!

It needed a drop badly seeing the first pictures...did you have it dropped?

I like the upgrades you did. Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks!

The car was lifted in the "high" suspension setting in the first pics. Even after setting the suspension was reset on the "low" normal setting, the car still looked a bit high.

I don't have any plans to tweak the suspension to lower the car anymore at this time, but I can totally imagine how it would improve the car's appearance. Maybe in the future.

Thanks!

The car was lifted in the "high" suspension setting in the first pics. Even after setting the suspension was reset on the "low" normal setting, the car still looked a bit high.

I don't have any plans to tweak the suspension to lower the car anymore at this time, but I can totally imagine how it would improve the car's appearance. Maybe in the future.

Check out Ross Tech and their VCDS/VAG-COM. I bought one for my S8 and it allows you to really get in and tinker with VAG products alot. I know for a fact I can use it to adjust my air suspension to sit even lower than usual in "comfort" and that much lower in "dynamic".

Quick Google search suggests you can use it on the CGT too.

Not that it's something one should care about with this car but what mpg are you seeing? How many miles so far? Any issues?

I knew this car is a gas guzzler so I don't really pay too much attention to the stats. However I have realized that every trip I take, a quarter of the tank is gone!! :eusa_think:

I'd guess 7-8 miles a gallon probably driving in the city traffic. I also haven't driven it much. Since purchase, I've put about 800 miles on her between 8-9 drives, maybe?

The car feels good, love my heated massaging seats. Best of all, love having my family with me in all those drives in the Bentley.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a great color - congratulations.

Next time you have it out, the wheels are clean, and it's sunny - check out the color of the paint on the wheels. It's actually a very dark purple.

• 2 months later...