Just picked up new 16' SV!!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes its now factory tuned/remapped with race exhaust. sounds like a F1 car, but maybe a little loud for some.

Did the car come from the factory with the race exhaust and tune or did Lambo Broward upgraded it at the dealership level?

Did the car come from the factory with the race exhaust and tune or did Lambo Broward upgraded it at the dealership level?

dealer worked with factory for remapping etc.. it was a few hours for install at lambo broward

The color is phenomenal - it was my first choice with Blue Sideris interior which I later changed again and again.

You are going to have a very hard time giving that back - ever consider moth balling the roadster since you changes your name and all :)

dealer worked with factory for remapping etc.. it was a few hours for install at lambo broward

So you've got new exhaust hardware or just the factory software update that opens up the sound in Sport and Corsa?

Love the colour!

However, your CGT, I am still pissed you sold it.

:iamwithstupid:

That CGT was perfect.

Congrats on the SV. That is a killer combo and an epic way to pass the time until your SVR shows up.

:iamwithstupid:

That CGT was perfect.

Congrats on the SV. That is a killer combo and an epic way to pass the time until your SVR shows up.

don't remind me anymore :eusa_wall: epic fail :(

thanks bud!

Congrats Bill--awesome ride! :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft:

does anyone know if you can permanently cancel the auto shut off so you don't have to keep pressing the button?

also new to me is the car keeps going into neutral at a stop light if your stopped for a minute or so. any trick to this?

Awesome car Bill. Enjoy it.

You have the best taste in cars.

That building was the service department for Fisker Miami for about 2 years. Beautiful spot, was wondering what Warren was going to do with that space.

However, your CGT, I am still pissed you sold it.

I don't know the numbers but I do the timing and Bill got in and out on a huge uptick. Nothing wrong with getting paid to make bank. They're all hunks of metal memories eventually anyway.

does anyone know if you can permanently cancel the auto shut off so you don't have to keep pressing the button?

also new to me is the car keeps going into neutral at a stop light if your stopped for a minute or so. any trick to this?

I hate that. Here's how you bypass that.

DRIVE IN CORSA!

EVERYTIME you drive in Corsa, the Start/Stop will be turned off.

You drive in Strada, the Start/Stop will be on.

You need to keep constant pressure on the brake pedal when stopped at a light. If you relax your foot a little the car will automatically default to neutral. It protects the clutches from slipping and wearing.. Big pain in the ass..

You'll get use to it..

:icon_super: Wow sick car! A BIG Congratulations! Love the color as well

You need to keep constant pressure on the brake pedal when stopped at a light. If you relax your foot a little the car will automatically default to neutral. It protects the clutches from slipping and wearing.. Big pain in the ass..

You'll get use to it..

The brake pedal senses how hard it's being depressed and determines if the car should go to neutral or stay engaged?

The brake in an F1 at full stop tells the clutch to disengage after a few seconds - it's no different than a guy in a manual holding in the clutch with one foot on the brake waiting for the light to turn green.

Maybe Lambo is different - anyway I think it's easiest to drive an F1 like a manual coming to a stop in neutral.

just engage thrust mode, no more turning off or going into neutral... :) :)

The color is simply amazing also I am sure it looks 100 times better in real life, it's almost impossible to photograph these colors.

Hovik!! Where are you? Bring your camera please :icon_mrgreen:

The color is simply amazing also I am sure it looks 100 times better in real life, it's almost impossible to photograph these colors.

Hovik!! Where are you? Bring your camera please :icon_mrgreen:

Is that the white you are getting? If not, it should be.