Shift sector cali

Thuff331

Thanks Kevin didn't know if you all had anyone out there running this weekend. Was thinking maybe your new huracan X package since it's a Cali car. I know none of us DP guys didn't go. Maybe Heffner went.

I heard Gidi's Stock Huracan beat the supercharged Huracan. Smh

I saw that video and figured Gidi had gotten a bolt on kit since the SC car didn't pull. I guess not.

Don't those VF kits push the car into the 800 range?

I heard Gidi's Stock Huracan beat the supercharged Huracan. Smh

That one single race yes. It was a bad run for the supercharged huracan, they were trying out different ways of launching the car. The same supercharged huracan took down the Bugatti in a previous run. They're insanely fast with everyday usable power.

Not sure about the mph, I just heard a stock Huracan beat one with a supercharger. I would hope it was a little more than 10mph faster than a stock one in he 1/2 mile.:(

I don't have details on Famous' set up (power, fuel, etc). The launch pad was very difficult to get traction, so that may have played a part.

Not sure about the mph, I just heard a stock Huracan beat one with a supercharger. I would hope it was a little more than 10mph faster than a stock one in he 1/2 mile.:(

Lol, that was me. Ill be the first to admit I suck at driving. My car was not grabbing at all. I kept losing traction. With all the bad traction and my less than stellar driving I still managed a 168. Which I think isn't bad, I was happy with it.

Mondi! It was nice meeting you, beautiful car man. Unbelievable car.

.........ok so what did it run in the 1/2........?

The turbo car didn't run. But definitely the best looking turbo setup I've seen.

The turbo car didn't run. But definitely the best looking turbo setup I've seen.

ok well mr.thuff was wanting to know what the turbo Lambos ran in the 1/2 mile....... not how they did in a car show.

glad you like the way it looks... easy to tell what tuner you swing from..

Lol, that was me. Ill be the first to admit I suck at driving. My car was not grabbing at all. I kept losing traction. With all the bad traction and my less than stellar driving I still managed a 168. Which I think isn't bad, I was happy with it.

i saw the video.. looked like you got traction.... just outran by a stock huracan.

ok well mr.thuff was wanting to know what the turbo Lambos ran in the 1/2 mile....... not how they did in a car show.

glad you like the way it looks... easy to tell what tuner you swing from..

......I know that's why I told him it didn't run. Famous Auto are great group of guys sorry for expressing my favoritism towards them, Ill stop to help lower your blood pressure and anger temperature.

i saw the video.. looked like you got traction.... just outran by a stock huracan.

I didn't catch traction. He did beat me like I stated...by a lot. I ran a 164.4 that run. LOL I don't understand if you're trying to get into a keyboard fistfight man, I'm just answering the questions. I didn't even say anything negative about Gidi, he's a very nice guy with an extremely nice collection of cars. In fact if anything Im saying Im the one who cant drive so I don't understand why you're so upset lol. Have a snickers and calm down.

......I know that's why I told him it didn't run. Famous Auto are great group of guys sorry for expressing my favoritism towards them, Ill stop to help lower your blood pressure and anger temperature.

I didn't catch traction. He did beat me like I stated...by a lot. I ran a 164.4 that run. LOL I don't understand if you're trying to get into a keyboard fistfight man, I'm just answering the questions. I didn't even say anything negative about Gidi, he's a very nice guy with an extremely nice collection of cars. In fact if anything Im saying Im the one who cant drive so I don't understand why you're so upset lol. Have a snickers and calm down.

pay him no attention. he's 12...

Hi m6power,

big credit to you for competing. :)

Traction can be a problem with supercharged engines from my personal experience as torque comes on straight away low down and as you know, once you break traction you go nowhere in a hurry.

With the tt lambos with staged boost in each gear this helps maintain traction through each gear.

Even my humble UGR stage 3 on pump gas with boost by gear ran 188mmph at wgf ,sulphur springs with good traction all the way down the strip after a crappy start- fell asleep at the Christmas tree-very embarrassing.

You cant beat the low down torque of the supercharger once you are rolling and supercharging has strong support from canyon carvers who like the low down punch:)

Again, great that you are competing in the spirit of the event.

cheers,

john

post-130322-1456824408_thumb.jpg