Verde LM002

rhyno

It sure looks great! Thanks for making this thread, it was nice to see the process.

Your very welcome. To me it was fun to have everyone watch the progress of the build. One of these days I will get a pic of all the old Lambos together!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a magazine do a photoshoot with the Hulk in my vineyard today so I thought I would share this pic.......

IMG_5299.JPG

Today was an amazing day, it was delivery day!!!!! I spent most of the day sitting in the dealership as the insurance company decided to up date to a brand new system and its full of bugs. I ended up not being to drive home today but I made the most of driving around downtown Vancouver this late afternoon. What I can say is this Lambo turns heads!!! So many people were taking pictures and asking questions about it. It was really fun to get back behind the wheel of an LM002 again. It's been over 5 years. I can say that this truck is a much better truck then my last one. It drives great, handles excellent and the clutch is way softer then my last truck. It also feels like it has a few more bulls under the hood. I'm sure Driven Exotics should be thanked for how great she turned out! Tmrw I will drive her 370km home, up over the mountains so it should be an entertaining drive. I did notice that in overcast clouds she looks more olive green then in some pictures, tmrw should be sunny so the colour should really pop. Here are a few pictures to drool over!!!!!

post-1321-1470800607_thumb.jpg

post-1321-1470800703_thumb.jpg

post-1321-1470801160_thumb.jpg

Look how steep walls it can climb! :D

Congrats!

I had a magazine do a photoshoot with the Hulk in my vineyard today so I thought I would share this pic.......

post-1321-1472097701_thumb.jpg

That looks really great! The military intentions and muscularity shows in this pictures, yet it has so "happy and excited" expression on "face". Love it! I was not sure about the color before, but now in nature it rocks!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I had the pleasure to meet Valentino Balboni for the second time at a Lamborghini event in Vancouver. I spent a little bit of quality time with him and just chatted about Lamborghini's. I brought the wood centre console from my LM002 and had him sign it, when I asked him if he knew what it was he instantly said LM002. He even looked at the piece and could tell which way was forward on it so he could sign it in the proper direction. VB seriously knows his Lambo's!!!!

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

I've somehow missed this thread. Congrats on an awesome car!

Thanks Sprite!!! I love this unicorn 💚

Great thread and congratulations to this fantastic LM. The color is just stunning and so seldom. I didn't actually know that Lambo made some green examples.

Thanks bud! Lambo only made two green trucks from the factory and the other one is in Italy.

Thanks bud! Lambo only made two green trucks from the factory and the other one is in Italy.

Awesome truck. I never noticed the Lamborghini badges on the front before, is that stock?

• 1 year later...
Awesome truck. I never noticed the Lamborghini badges on the front before, is that stock?

No they are just aftermarket stickers. Nobody knows it’s a Lambo so I added them.

All I can say is "wow!" I just went through this thread from the beginning and the transformation is awesome. Thanks for sharing rhyno!

All I can say is "wow!" I just went through this thread from the beginning and the transformation is awesome. Thanks for sharing rhyno!

Thanks bud, it was a fun restoration. I have another special project in the works right now 😉

Thanks bud, it was a fun restoration. I have another special project in the works right now 😉

I hope it’s a crazy looking Miura :icon_mrgreen:

By the number of asterisk's, it looks like a white '86 LM002 but the yellow '77 I can't figure out what all the asterisk's spell out to.