Our Favorite movie is being redone....

I am on the fence about a remake, at first I was like OK this is going to be great.

Then after more though I felt as if some things should just be left alone and not repeated.

Unfortunately Hollywood has a bad habit or reprocessing things every 25 - 30 years.

As a matter of fact the 1981 Cannonball run is actually a remake of the 1976 movie Cannonball, which sucked.

Fortunately in the 1981 movie it was more authentic as it was based on the real race journey Brock Yates did in 1972 and directed by him.

Anyway I hope it is good and fitting to the classic that we all love.

They should reuse the old cars, just add new actors. I nominate Margot Robbie to drive the Countach.

That's the best suggestion on this entire board. EVER :monkeyleft:

Way too many remakes these days. Hope they do not mess it up like they do with most of them.

But that seems to be a profitable business model, suck whatever you can from any branding.

Way too many remakes these days. Hope they do not mess it up like they do with most of them.

But that seems to be a profitable business model, suck whatever you can from any branding.

there's no originality any more. i guess at some point you run out of ideas.

i am worried about this as well. i fear it will suck.

It's going to be terrible.

Still going to see it on opening day

So Cal exotic meet. Rent out a theater!

cant the entertainment business have the balls to come up with anything original anymore?

Dont get me started....

So Cal exotic meet. Rent out a theater!

San Diego's cars & coffee is held at a movie theater. They would probably close off one of their lots for it.

The new Trans Am signed by the bandit himself

They should reuse the old cars, just add new actors. I nominate Margot Robbie to drive the Countach.

Actually that would be an interesting take on it. Make it a period film. then it may not suck terribly.

I cant think of any car today, that would have the impact the Countach did in the original.

Only car that might be close is the P1. I get the sense that kids today are as crazy for the P1 as kids were about the Countach at the time.

Only car that might be close is the P1. I get the sense that kids today are as crazy for the P1 as kids were about the Countach at the time.

I dont think its remotely close...