Facelift Aventador ?

a007apl

or could just be pre-delivery protective wrap on a test drive before loading up for delivery? doesn't seem like NORMAL testing or prototype camo, but like pre-delivery wrap? but who knows.

Actually, it may look like pre delievery wrap, but if you zoom in on the pic you'll notice the SV style side intakes on what looks to be a regular Aventador...

After all the Aventador is due for a facelift anyways. We will see.

Actually, it may look like pre delievery wrap, but if you zoom in on the pic you'll notice the SV style side intakes on what looks to be a regular Aventador...

After all the Aventador is due for a facelift anyways. We will see.

That and the rear end doesn't seem to have the same lines to me.

Who wants to bet it will look very similar to the Centenario? Just in time for those folks who paid a few million to take delivery of their cars and have the standard Aventador rolling around with the same front end.

i hope they will have more than a facelift. Perhaps dual clutch now we have a new CEO?

A new infotainment system with Apple carplay would be nice too.

Some things that don't make sense to me is that Lamborghini is all about exclusivity, (to an extent-we all know how they mass produce), but if I were an SV owner, I'd be upset for spending that extra money on an SV only to have the new car come out basically look really similar.

Paul Wallace, the person that took that instagram photo is daily youtube vlogger who is a Lambo fan but his motivations is hits, views and likes on social media as that is his income.

The above and the video that goes with it is click bait. I would put a good chunk of money that pic is a SV being road tested before they put the wing on.

What would be good proof is a similar pic of a SV being road tested and I reckon it would wear a car bra like that.

Paul Wallace, the person that took that instagram photo is daily youtube vlogger who is a Lambo fan but his motivations is hits, views and likes on social media as that is his income.

The above and the video that goes with it is click bait. I would put a good chunk of money that pic is a SV being road tested before they put the wing on.

What would be good proof is a similar pic of a SV being road tested and I reckon it would wear a car bra like that.

This.

It's a SV out on a road test.

Some things that don't make sense to me is that Lamborghini is all about exclusivity, (to an extent-we all know how they mass produce), but if I were an SV owner, I'd be upset for spending that extra money on an SV only to have the new car come out basically look really similar.

That exclusivity had long gone and vanished. First off, 600 SV coupes and 500 SV roadsters aren't exactly "exclusive". Even factoring in the 4000+ Aventadors already made, 1100 is still a rather high percentage out of 5200+ cars. (Consider how many 670SV were made compared to the Murci/LP6x0 series.) And this isn't Lambo's new move either: consider the MY08 original Gallardo Superleggera; less than a year later, the LP560-4 came out and it has better performance. The same applied to the LP570-4 Superleggera (which is no longer a limited production like the original Super G) as the STS superseded that soon after and the STS itself was very soon superseded by the Squadra Corse. We all knew that the Aventador ver. 2 will likely be out in the next 18months or so; it's inevitable. Let's just hope it won't out perform the SV by too much.

Unless someone at the factory is being extremely bright and cunning (decoying a prototype using shipping wrap instead of the usual camouflage wrap), I am not convinced that the pic/video shown is an A ver.2.

As others have pointed out, it is an actual pre-delivery SV. All SVs I`ve seen on the net in factory camo look like this one.

Aventador+SV+Profile.jpg

Aventador+SV+Yellow+Front.jpg

These two for example, the difference is that they have the spoiler on for the final, final testing (which the car above hasn`t yet).

For real prototypes you are looking for something like this:

ov2t8u8j2u0te5ohcjey.jpg

or this:

2014_lamborghini_aventador_sv_spy_photos_01-0527-1300x783.jpg

or even something like this (remember this one?):

2012-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-prototype-photo-photo-377470-s-986x603.jpg

I'm also not convinced this is a photo of the facelift Aventador ... and the Dione wheels are possible on the Superveloce too, so that's not an indication either ... the missing rear wing is a bit strange I have to admit however.