new Ford GT coming! :)

FikseSTS

It's all marketing. Looks like everyone is trying to take a leaf from Ferrari's book.

After Ferrari, Porsche is the biggest offender, they build the same oblong eggs since the dinosaurs use to roam the earth and yet they manage to get buyers to cream their pants about "special limited" editions.

Sold out, but wait, there is more, another batch just got released :lol2:

:lol2: :icon_thumleft: :iamwithstupid: Oblong Eggs xD

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True that, and now when everyone makes these robotic transmissions, and turbos, both of which are complicated; people want the much simpler manual with NA. Making those is very easy and much cheaper, so putting those only in the limited models and asking double the price is quite dick move.

Well anyone can say anything on a forum,the means nothing! Lets see actual #s.

Those are literally the actual numbers. 69% Ford GT owners, 87% current Ford owners of some kind. I don't know how to not put them on a forum, so should I mail them to you or....?

BTW, majority of people dont give a rats ass about LE Mans, I dont, we just want to drive a nice fast, fun, reliable car with a few other features.. I dont hope failure for the worst of my enemies but at this ass puckering stage Ford better produce an amazing vehicle.

Yes, and that's why Ford went to some length to identify people who actually do give a rats ass about the entire raison d'etre for the vehicle.

Those are literally the actual numbers. 69% Ford GT owners, 87% current Ford owners of some kind. I don't know how to not put them on a forum, so should I mail them to you or....?

Yes, and that's why Ford went to some length to identify people who actually do give a rats ass about the entire raison d'etre for the vehicle.

Ok DBK, MY BAD, you got the #s down. I am man enough to call out my mistakes, np, I apologize.

That.being.said if you can put a good word for Wayne, for those who drop out or for the next run. He was the other 31 percent.

great news for those on the waiting list.

I wonder how many of those that were on the waiting list are now off after all the social media tantrums thrown by what at first glance would appear to be grown men. I can only hope Ford took notice and allocates the extra 500 to people like Wayne who took the news like a man and gives the spoiled little boys another chance to pee down their legs in front of the world.

Ok DBK, MY BAD, you got the #s down. I am man enough to call out my mistakes, np, I apologize.

That.being.said if you can put a good word for Wayne, for those who drop out or for the next run. He was the other 31 percent.

Hey thanks for plug..I've wriitten Mr FORD...no response.

I don't think I even made the "wait list"!

Hey thanks for plug..I've wriitten Mr FORD...no response.

I don't think I even made the "wait list"!

You must get one.

Is there anyone on this forum who can help g-force be heard by the right person within Ford's organization? I've seen LP members pull off bigger things than this, sure we must have the right person for the job here.

Once the dust settles and all the hype is over, it will not be too hard to get one.

I gotta believe so.

You must get one.

Is there anyone on this forum who can help g-force be heard by the right person within Ford's organization? I've seen LP members pull off bigger things than this, sure we must have the right person for the job here.

thanks Fortis.. don't think I've ever tried so hard to pay 450k for a car!!!!

the only amazing sounding turbo car I've heard is the Lambo V10 Twin Turbo! :)

:iamwithstupid: but sound is a little weak. I'm sure some race pipes can fix that!

the only amazing sounding turbo car I've heard is the Lambo V10 Twin Turbo! :)

oh yeah, ill never forget my Heffner GTT sound! I think Allan, you and me all had the same exhaust set up!

I think it's kinda weak that they decided to produce 500 more. Oh well.

No, nothing is new. When it was announced, Ford said 250 per year for 4 years. The first 500 were spoken for with the initial offering, then they have allocated another 250 for the wait listers and will have another application process in 2018 for what we assume is the last 250 cars.

Holy crap. Congrats man! Safe to say you definitely deserve the allocation.

I took the 4 hours to fill out the 136 page questionnaire but when I got to the last page and saw that they expected me to post a video talking about why I should get this car, well its safe to say I maxed out the comment section about what I feel with their whole "process". Its absolutely ridiculous to me but kudos to you for sticking with it and getting the car! Cant wait to see updates!

"Submission of photos, videos and documents is optional. This isn't a contest and we're not trying to identify the best producer -- we're just interested in learning more about your interest in the GT."

1460558183-screen-shot-2016-04-13-at-94536-am-copy.jpg

Holy crap. Congrats man! Safe to say you definitely deserve the allocation.

I took the 4 hours to fill out the 136 page questionnaire but when I got to the last page and saw that they expected me to post a video talking about why I should get this car, well its safe to say I maxed out the comment section about what I feel with their whole "process". Its absolutely ridiculous to me but kudos to you for sticking with it and getting the car! Cant wait to see updates!

As DBK who received an allocation pointed out earlier in the thread, the video submission was optional.

It's all marketing. Looks like everyone is trying to take a leaf from Ferrari's book.

After Ferrari, Porsche is the biggest offender, they build the same oblong eggs since the dinosaurs use to roam the earth and yet they manage to get buyers to cream their pants about "special limited" editions.

Sold out, but wait, there is more, another batch just got released :lol2:

From Ferrari to Bugatti, they all do this. Nothing is limited production as long there is a demand. Nothing.

Looking at the interior pics and proximity of the driver seat and passenger seat, I am curious to see how it pans out.

Once the dust settles and all the hype is over, it will not be too hard to get one.

Agreed.