Buyer Beware: Perfomante at Mclaren of Scottsdale

Utah where I went 200+ with nobody around to kill but myself and my copilot. Why not.

Does your co-pilot know they are as dispensable as you've determined they are?

That's a shame. Cool car with a nice wrap, but regardless of the price I wouldn't go anywhere near it. Having lived in the Northeast salt can be a real bitch. Bolts corrode, they snap off, then you have to drill them out. It's a complete nightmare to deal with.

What's the point of owning these cars and not driving them they way they were made to be driven? I'm not saying go 200 anywhere near civilization. But in the middle of Utah where I went 200+ with nobody around to kill but myself and my copilot. Why not. Gotta live life man. And if you haven't rallied for real, then you're missing out my man

I wouldn't call what you guys do rallying

I didn't know I needed a sponsored "rally" to drive an exotic 200+ in the middle of Utah or Wyoming?

LOL.

General "rally" behavior is just not up to par in most cases.

I wouldn't call what you guys do rallying

Really, so warping cars in plastic, jumping on top of them at every opportunity you get, let half naked women climb all over them, revving the crap out of your engine while stationary, partying all night then jumping in the cars and doing it all over again, plastering your shenanigans all over the social media to impress teenagers, isn't that what rallying is about??

These guys think that if you don't do what they do we sit at home spit-shining our cars with diapers :eusa_wall:

I drive my cars and I drive them hard, I love the idea of open roads running along with a bunch of like minded civilized friends but I would NEVER joing any one of those rallies I would be embarrassed, majority of them are less about driving and more about being ridiculous.

Really, so warping cars in plastic, jumping on top of them at every opportunity you get, let half naked women climb all over them, revving the crap out of your engine while stationary, partying all night then jumping in the cars and doing it all over again, plastering your shenanigans all over the social media to impress teenagers, isn't that what rallying is about??

These guys think that if you don't do what they do we sit at home spit-shining our cars with diapers :eusa_wall:

I drive my cars and I drive them hard, I love the idea of open roads running along with a bunch of like minded civilized friends but I would NEVER joing any one of those rallies I would be embarrassed, majority of them are less about driving and more about being ridiculous.

I would hope for his sake BIGMAN is trolling, because if that's what he really thinks...... :lol2:

I would hope for his sake BIGMAN is trolling, because if that's what he really thinks...... :lol2:

I am sure he isn't.

I just realized that I've misspelled wrapping.

I would bet the dealer has no clue of the cars history. Who would want that on their lot?

I agree! Everyone at that dealership has been a pleasure to work with when I was looking at McLarens. Very professional and personable. I think that is a great idea to make the dealer aware because I bet they have no clue on the car's history.

I agree! Everyone at that dealership has been a pleasure to work with when I was looking at McLarens. Very professional and personable. I think that is a great idea to make the dealer aware because I bet they have no clue on the car's history.

They took the car in on trade, they are now aware of it's past.

They took the car in on trade, they are now aware of it's past.
NOW aware or NOT aware? Wondering if there's a typo or is that your intended meaning? That they do know about the history?

I have been on Goldrush. BC almost took my life along with the guy I was in the car with. He did something so unbelievably dangerous, and came within inches (and I literally mean inches) of killing over a dozen people in his white Bugatti. No thanks man. Those rallies can be fun, that one was not. That said, maybe it is just me, but I will never do one again after that experience. It is just a matter of time for you guys, and I don't want to be around when your number is called by someone taking insane risks for nothing.

You are right. Most of those Fashionable Rallies are lavish, wasteful, utterly flashy and dangerous for the attendees as well as for their cars. Instead of them i prefer quiet, calm and prudent car cruises and turnouts with friends of mine.