• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this, stop DVRing Hannity and that crazy judge Pirro and spend an hour with Sheppard Smith. Wheels you are the canary in the coal mine, when you finally flip three years after Trump is impeached, I will feel comfortable we have some sense of normalcy.

Why do you always think I get my views from Hannity or Judge Pirro? Please stop assuming I simply watch right-wing TV and then regurgitate talking points. My political views are my own, derived from many sources. And yes I am the canary in the coal mine, sometimes the canary has to go into the mine to explain to the mine dwellers how in the dark they are :D :P

Why do you always think I get my views from Hannity or Judge Pirro? Please stop assuming I simply watch right-wing TV and then regurgitate talking points. My political views are my own, derived from many sources. And yes I am the canary in the coal mine, sometimes the canary has to go into the mine to explain to the mine dwellers how in the dark they are :D :P

how much free time do you have to form such strong opinions about everything?

when you finally flip three years after Trump is impeached,

What did Trump do that is an Impeachable offense?

Someone educate me. Is this new tax plan supposed to help the middle class? Losing the deduction for alimony takes a comparativley massive chunk out of an individual's pocket and losing business expense deductions is a swift kick in the balls to small business owners.

giphy.gif

What did Trump do that is an Impeachable offense?

All roads lead back to Deutsche Bank and then obstruction of justice to cover up the original sin.

Someone educate me. Is this new tax plan supposed to help the middle class? Losing the deduction for alimony takes a comparativley massive chunk out of an individual's pocket and losing business expense deductions is a swift kick in the balls to small business owners.

Of course it is, Trump told you so and he never lies....

That's not why a canary is in a coal mine....it's there to die first. Working class Republicans are voting against their own economic needs....

Working class Republicans are voting against their own economic needs....

Wrote a huge post on this, but decided to just erase and state I disagree with that :) The Left always claim that, but IMO it's been wrong for many years now.

The GOP has its rich man's country club Blue Blood portion as well, but over the past few decades, has undergone some large changes in which a much more working-class, blue-collar base of it has formed that do not like the country-club portion, and that favor capitalism, hard work, American patriotism, gun rights, border security, and not creating an excessively large regulatory, tax, and welfare state.

how much free time do you have to form such strong opinions about everything?

I am just opinionated by nature.

I am just opinionated by nature.

I understand that.... most of us are. But you seem to be sooo knowledgable about everyrhing.

I understand that.... most of us are. But you seem to be sooo knowledgable about everyrhing.

Not sure if that is a compliment or an insult. I will say that one reason I like to debate is that it can be a real learning experience. When you engage in debate, other people will point out holes in your thoughts, make you think about things in ways you hadn't thought of. And you can do the same for them as well. However, I do believe that I am super-opinionated, above and beyond what others are, you only need read the architecture thread to see that :D

All this super hardcore investigating and they still haven't found anything of real substance, but now they think there is a "dark Russian secret" that Trump has? One thing about real conspiracies is that generally they are incredibly difficult to hide. If Trump really was helped by the Russians, I think it would have come out by now.

• 2 weeks later...

Rats running from a sinking ship? Bannon has out done himself, for once I actually agree with the guy.

This is hilarious LOL

Has some funny spots, but IMO he, like too many comedians, makes a lot of ignorant statements that shows his own lack of knowledge about the issue (s). Also one could imagine the uproar if a white comedian was making jokes about the black people voting for Obama or Hillary and saying about how they felt sorry for them because they would say "stupid black people things."

Rats running from a sinking ship? Bannon has out done himself, for once I actually agree with the guy.

:lol2: Bannon is the sinking ship. Anytime someone comes out and makes stupid statements (whether you want them to be true or not), just look to see if they have a book coming out. That should answer all your questions.......

Has some funny spots, but IMO he, like too many comedians, makes a lot of ignorant statements that shows his own lack of knowledge about the issue (s). Also one could imagine the uproar if a white comedian was making jokes about the black people voting for Obama or Hillary and saying about how they felt sorry for them because they would say "stupid black people things."

Ignorant statements? Now you are over analyzing comedy LOL

He talks about what he thinks it will make his audience laugh that’s what a comedian does, lighten up.

I watch comedy all the time and more than once I watched white comedians making fun of blacks and vice versa, granted black comedians poke more fun and themselves and whites, who cares?

Speaking of people in general, If you can’t take a joke you are really a lost soul!

Chappelle is damn funny!

Not sure if that is a compliment or an insult. I will say that one reason I like to debate is that it can be a real learning experience. When you engage in debate, other people will point out holes in your thoughts, make you think about things in ways you hadn't thought of. And you can do the same for them as well. However, I do believe that I am super-opinionated, above and beyond what others are, you only need read the architecture thread to see that :D

You are too thick headed to understand that while you think it's good for "other person to teach you during debates" for the other people it's fcuking tedious when you don't realize you should stop debating so much, realize what you don't know, and start learning on your own.