My New 2017 Rare Viola Parsifae SV

Keith Richards

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind blown. Never would have even considered a purple car but this is an amazing color. Did they make it for you or was it already an available color?

Mind blown. Never would have even considered a purple car but this is an amazing color. Did they make it for you or was it already an available color?

It was a new color they created I found by afluke. I was looking for a color that was similar to my Co Logo and then they responded with the leather interior piece then send over a color of the Viola Pasrsiphe

Definitely an unique one, looks great, colour works on it.

Also like the wheels Dianthus are just too fussy, new ones remind me of Koenigsegg

Pic I took. Looks amazing, unreal in person.

Brixton wheels are very fitting for the car as well

They look shocking similar to the Dione's...so you know what I am about to say...

They look EPIC!!!!!!!!

:iamwithstupid: love the spec, but the wheels are a draw IMO

My point ☝️ I loved the Diones the SV Stock I personally dislike but some may love them. But not me I prefer the tougher look. I love these Brixton tad more offset fit the wheel wells great.

Wheels look great..Car looks insane. Any thoughts on paint matching the calipers?

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing amazing car. Big congrats. Love your color choice and it appears Lambo will be getting an influx of requests for it in the near future!

Those Brixton Wheels look awesome. Looks like a cross between 2016 GT3RS Wheels and Diones.

2016-Porsche-911-GT3-RS-wheels.jpg

Enjoy it in the best of health!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
thinking about doing my new Huracan calipers this color anyone know the Viola Parsifae paint code??

The PPG Paint code is as from the car. 0172 but it is so rare the color needs a mixed and you need the PPG rep to go into color library. To find the formula.. Thats all I know. Good luck!!

IMG_8748.jpg