good netflix shows?

SV-N-IT

If you liked Narcos, You have to see Pablo Escobar El Patron del Mal 74 episodes on Netflix, 10 times better.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am surprised noone mentioned Peaky Blinders. Great show

This a million times! Peaky Blinders is fantastic, second only to Sopranos as an all time favorite...even a step above Narcos in my book, which I absolutely love. Seasons at short so it's an easy watch, but it will leave you wanting more episodes.

Might be a little late to this thread but someone said Ballers already I can second that one, great show but it is on HBO. If you have HBO check out Entourage but be warned its a LONG series and is very addicting.

As far as Netflix goes I got HOOKED on Prison Break a while back, there are 4 seasons and they are all great. The 5th season is coming out I believe in 2017 so its a great time to catch up!

Let us know which ones you check out!

thanks again guys! I'm half way through blood line (per LP recommendation) and it is a pretty cool show!

ill update when I finish and start something new!

thanks again guys! I'm half way through blood line (per LP recommendation) and it is a pretty cool show!

ill update when I finish and start something new!

The second season of Bloodline is so much better than the first so If you liked the first season, you are in for some late nights binging.

The second season of Bloodline is so much better than the first so If you liked the first season, you are in for some late nights binging.

awesome, cant wait!

Might be a little late to this thread but someone said Ballers already I can second that one, great show but it is on HBO. If you have HBO check out Entourage but be warned its a LONG series and is very addicting.

As far as Netflix goes I got HOOKED on Prison Break a while back, there are 4 seasons and they are all great. The 5th season is coming out I believe in 2017 so its a great time to catch up!

Let us know which ones you check out!

Funny you mention Entourage...

For yeaaaaaaaaaars I have heard guys on here rave about that show, but had never seen an episode and couldn't even tell you exactly what it was about.

Last year, my Wife and I were flipping channels one night and happened to stumble across the series on "On Demand". Seeing the summary being about a young guy who makes it big and brings his friends along for the ride immediately caught my interest (what 20/30 something DOESN'T dream of that happening?!). I then noticed that a few actors we recognized were in it (Jeremy Piven, Adrian Grenier, Wahlberg, Kevin Connelly, etc.) and figured, "Meh, Looks like it has potential, lets watch an episode". :)

I don't think we watched anything else for a month straight. :lol2: Every single time we were in front of the TV at night for weeks afterwards, it was the next episode eventually followed by the next Season. We binge watched the entire series in record time and were bummed out when we finished. By the time the "Entourage" movie came out, we were diehard fans and dying to get to the theatres to see it.

AWESOME show. I wish I had paid attention to you guys years ago when everyone was raving about it. Now I might have to give Narcos a chance before this same situation repeats!

PS - Entourage is worth watching for Sloan alone. :icon_mrgreen:

post-424-1478115826_thumb.jpg

For yeaaaaaaaaaars I have heard guys on here rave about that show, but had never seen an episode and couldn't even tell you exactly what it was about.

Last year, my Wife and I were flipping channels one night and happened to stumble across the series on "On Demand". Seeing the summary being about a young guy who makes it big and brings his friends along for the ride immediately caught my interest (what 20/30 something DOESN'T dream of that happening?!). I then noticed that a few actors we recognized were in it (Jeremy Piven, Adrian Grenier, Wahlberg, Kevin Connelly, etc.) and figured, "Meh, Looks like it has potential, lets watch an episode". :)

:icon_:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Entourage. Was so damn good. I was so sad it ended.

I enjoyed the movie as well. But unfortunately I don't think it did too well with the general audience. It was a movie for people who has watched the series before.

I don't think we watched anything else for a month straight. :lol2: Every single time we were in front of the TV at night for weeks afterwards, it was the next episode eventually followed by the next Season. We binge watched the entire series in record time and were bummed out when we finished. By the time the "Entourage" movie came out, we were diehard fans and dying to get to the theatres to see it.

AWESOME show. I wish I had paid attention to you guys years ago when everyone was raving about it. Now I might have to give Narcos a chance before this same situation repeats!

PS - Entourage is worth watching for Sloan alone. :icon_mrgreen:

Its honestly embarrassing how many episodes I watch at one time...

Sloan is absolutely worth watching it for. :)

I'm not done the whole series but it's going to be a sad day when I finish, but at least I'll have more time on my hands!!

I enjoyed the movie as well. But unfortunately I don't think it did too well with the general audience. It was a movie for people who has watched the series before.

I'm disappointed I didn't see the series before I saw the movie Now that I am half way through the series the movie makes much more sense, I definitely agree it was made for the die hard fans!

I'm with ya, just a GREAT show. We ended up buying the entire series on bluray and have watched it completely through at least 2-3 times since.

I loved the movie as well, and was surprised (considering the shows fan base) that it was a flop in theatres. I think you guys are right in that it really was for the diehard fans. I thought they did a great job wrapping up a lot of loose ends, and it ended up being like a giant 2-hour long episode combining all the elements that made the show great.

We've been enjoying HBO's new series "Ballers" as well, but thus far, it still hasn't dethroned Entourage for me. :)

I have to still mention Quarry.

First season ended last week so now it can be binge watched which is imho always the best way.

A young vietnam veteran accused of war crimes turns hired gun on home soil.

For fargo / narco fans I would say you will be entertain good.

I have to check out "the night of".

"The Night Of" aired on HBO a few weeks ago.

Its 8 episodes (one season).

Highly recommended if you're into mystery-crime-thriller, top notch cast.

:iamwithstupid:

after a few comments on here about Mr Robot, my girlfriend and I thought to try it on Saturday.

OMG!!!! what a great show, we're 9 episodes in now and are addicted. So another vote for Mr Robot here now. fantastic.

"The Night Of" aired on HBO a few weeks ago.

Its 8 episodes (one season).

Highly recommended if you're into mystery-crime-thriller, top notch cast.

Agreed, it was well done. The first and last episodes were amazing too.

Something else that I really liked was "Master of None" it's in Netflix and I thought Iy was hilarious.

Haven't seen it but heard great things, its short too.

Don't know what you guys find in MR Robot, saw a few episodes didnt know WTF it was actually about once I thought hard about it.

Started watching Stranger Things several hours ago. On the third episode and I am liking it.

FX back in 2014 aired a show called "Fargo", not to be confused with the movie (same title).

This show had 2 seasons as of date, but each season was a different story-line, only watch season 1; season 2 wasn't that great.

Season 3 is supposedly shooting as we speak.

Surprisingly season 1 was good; REALLY good, worth watching if you like the thriller/crime genre with alot of adult humor.

Billy Bob Thornton gave some of his best work on season 1.