good netflix shows?

SV-N-IT

Agreed, it was well done. The first and last episodes were amazing too.

Something else that I really liked was "Master of None" it's in Netflix and I thought Iy was hilarious.

I liked this too. The one scene where he hooks up with the girl and her husband or bf comes back and he's hiding in the closet was hilarious.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know what you guys find in MR Robot, saw a few episodes didnt know WTF it was actually about once I thought hard about it.

That's what makes it great. It's compelling. It leaves you guessing. It opens lots of speculative conversation and makes you want to see the next episode to try and get more answers.

I just started watching The Crown. Im only 3 episodes in, and Im still not sure if I'll like it. But it seems like its just getting going.

Do not under any circumstance watch it with children. Even older kids will get freaked out.

:iamwithstupid:

After watching only 3 episodes, there isn't a chance in hell my kids, even if they were older, would watch this show.

I liked this too. The one scene where he hooks up with the girl and her husband or bf comes back and he's hiding in the closet was hilarious.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Great show! Waiting on a season 2 hopefully.

I just started watching The Crown. Im only 3 episodes in, and Im still not sure if I'll like it. But it seems like its just getting going.

My wife started watching this (which means i've seen it as well). It has potential, we'll see how the first season works out.

• 2 weeks later...
"The Night Of" aired on HBO a few weeks ago.

Its 8 episodes (one season).

Highly recommended if you're into mystery-crime-thriller, top notch cast.

+1

Binged 6 of 8 this weekend. It starts slow in ep1 (pay attention to details) and gets better & better. I don't want it to end.

I liked Marco Polo. I thought season 2 was better than season one.

Currently I'm watching Westworld on HBO. It's big budget stuff and started off slowly but is building well.

I liked Marco Polo. I thought season 2 was better than season one.

Currently I'm watching Westworld on HBO. It's big budget stuff and started off slowly but is building well.

Hopefully it will get renewed. Apparently the first season's budget was $100m.

I have one episode left of Paranoid...the show itself was alright, I just hated all the characters in it for some reason. Some you're supposed to hate, and others you're supposed to understand and side with but aside from two characters, everyone was annoying until episode six?

• 1 month later...

Just about finished watching Black Mirror.

Truly amazing and fascinating. Each episode is a brand new story, new characters, new director so you can basically just jump into watching any of them at any given point. Some episodes are better than others, but almost all of them are awesome.

All the episodes revolve around tech horror, given if we had this sort of technology, what can go wrong and how it can ruin ones life. If you're looking for a mind fcuk, try this out.

just started season 2 of blood line, loving it now FYI

Second season blows season one away..Glad you are enjoying it

Will have to check out "The Night Of" and "Black Mirror." Too many television shows, movies, video games, and books to get to :rant:

Bloodline kicks ass, especially if you have some familiarity with south Florida and the keys. I watched Goliath on Amazon which started great then became not so great.

Bloodline kicks ass, especially if you have some familiarity with south Florida and the keys. I watched Goliath on Amazon which started great then became not so great.

:iamwithstupid: can't wait for season 3

So only watched the first episode of "Narcos" so far as have to say that I find it rather boring. That said though, something caught my attention: in the show, they say that nobody cared about all the people getting killed in Miami over the drug wars, that what got the U.S. government on the case of the cartels was all the money flowing out of America to Colombia. But then in the documentary, "Cocaine Cowboys," they said that the government didn't have a clue about how much cocaine was coming in (and I am assuming thus how much money was leaving), that what brought the heat on was all the people getting killed.

So which is it?