Doctor thoughts needed

Rawr

Thanks for the reply but its completely fucked now. The other pain is gone but her neck (back area, not spine) hurt for about a month straight now. Docs keep telling her its her nerves, MRI didn't show anything. Yet pain is there, it spreads to trapezeus, to behind ears.. we aren't sure what to even do at this point. This pain also will make her arms or legs randomly numb.. its bizzare. I'm guessing it's a nerve pinch somewhere from stress that led to locked muscles, but where?

Thanks for the reply but its completely fucked now. The other pain is gone but her neck (back area, not spine) hurt for about a month straight now. Docs keep telling her its her nerves, MRI didn't show anything. Yet pain is there, it spreads to trapezeus, to behind ears.. we aren't sure what to even do at this point. This pain also will make her arms or legs randomly numb.. its bizzare. I'm guessing it's a nerve pinch somewhere from stress that led to locked muscles, but where?

Fibromyalgia?

Fibromyalgia?

She has temperature of 37.2-37.4 (99F) during the day but towards the night it returns to normal levels. Ibeprofen, paracetamol don't affect the temp. Pain killers in general don't affect the pain. phenazepam will take care of the nerves and relax, but muscle pain still stays but at least she can kind of get sleepy and fall asleep.

I am surprised an mri is not revealing the problem.

MRi was done on the neck only so far though.

I am a physician and this does not appear to be kidney related. No way is it anatomically possible to have radiating pain that is caused by kidneys to go down your leg or neck. Makes absolutely no sense at all.

When pain travels down a leg it means you have a nerve exiting out of the lumbar or sacrum that is being impinged pure and simple or the source of the pain is in the leg itself which again has nothing to do with the kidneys.

She needs an MRI of lumbar spine to rule out any disc herniation or stenosis. I guess you will tell us what MRI of C-spine results are.

She also needs a CT of abdoomen and pelvis with and without contrast.

If all the above is negative she needs to see psych and neuro.