Creatures in your house.....what has surprised you?

cake

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER VISITING AUSTRALIA!

I don't care how many beautiful women with sexy accents you have there, until you no longer have all of the most venomous species of creatures known to man, I am not stepping foot on that rock.

I sorta dated an aussie girl and she laughed at this, she says they are deadly, but terribly slow. She was more scared of what we have here.

I sorta dated an aussie girl and she laughed at this, she says they are deadly, but terribly slow. She was more scared of what we have here.

The fact that they are slow offers me no comfort. When they start hiding in children's lunch boxes, it is time to set fire to the place. :icon_mrgreen:

The fact that they are slow offers me no comfort. When they start hiding in children's lunch boxes, it is time to set fire to the place. :icon_mrgreen:
Maybe when it was a penal colony, the Brits thought the local wildlife would eat everyone?

Do you stomp on and shake out your shoes everyday? I mean, I had a recluse in my shoe once, and my foot got all kinds of f'd up. Since moving in the current house with 3x black widwows bites, the scorpions, snakes and tarantulas, it has me shaking out my shoes every morning. I take a shot of shoe deodorizer, take a look for anything moving, then I slip them on. I also do the same for my work gloves in my shed, and i use thick gloves to lift up garbage cans because of the time i barehand squished a potato bug that was hiding there.

NEVER VISITING AUSTRALIA!

I don't care how many beautiful women with sexy accents you have there, until you no longer have all of the most venomous species of creatures known to man, I am not stepping foot on that rock.

Damn that’s scary but you will be fine, you don’t go to school anymore therefore no lunch box for you LOL

Maybe when it was a penal colony, the Brits thought the local wildlife would eat everyone?

Do you stomp on and shake out your shoes everyday? I mean, I had a recluse in my shoe once, and my foot got all kinds of f'd up. Since moving in the current house with 3x black widwows bites, the scorpions, snakes and tarantulas, it has me shaking out my shoes every morning. I take a shot of shoe deodorizer, take a look for anything moving, then I slip them on. I also do the same for my work gloves in my shed, and i use thick gloves to lift up garbage cans because of the time i barehand squished a potato bug that was hiding there.

I keep all my normal shoes and boots inside where I have maybe seen 4-5 spiders in 4 years. I do always check my mowing shoes or yard work boots. Where I live, even in the summer time it can be in the 40s on a cool night so it isn't very buggy. I have to worry about bigger things like Bob Cats, Mtn Lions, and Bears.

Damn that’s scary but you will be fine, you don’t go to school anymore therefore no lunch box for you LOL

True, but I have a toddler that will have a lunch box in a couple years. Lunch box snakes are what nightmares are made of. :lol2:

True, but I have a toddler that will have a lunch box in a couple years. Lunch box snakes are what nightmares are made of. :lol2:

My kids would love them in their lunchboxes but my wife doesn’t LOL

1170D2C6_21D6_495D_9E25_656AFD64CA91.jpeg

Brown recluse spiders are the one thing that really scare me after seeing a person in Atlanta that got bitten on the leg and lost a bunch of her calf muscle.

The other spider that scares me is the one that lurks under the toilet seat, how nasty is that?

On huge bugs, I think there is only **so** large they could breed them today, due to the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere. In prehistoric times when the Earth had a much more highly oxygenated atmosphere, a lot of the bugs were enormous, like a nine-foot millipede, and foot-plus long dragonflies. Also meat-eating predatory cockroaches.

cute honey badger showed up the other day, 9 year old girl from the neighboorhood keeps it as pet...found 2 tarantulas tonight on the bathroom time to fumigate again..

i would post pictures but is fcuking annoying to resize, upload etc...

I have seen this video before but never understood how he is not dead?

If I walk past an ant the fucker bites me.

Okay after I posted I decided the snakes have been de fanged?