huracan "performante" coming

emilio

Centerlocks look great but lamborghini engineer told me at reveal the conventional wheel lug set up is actually 30lbs lighter than the centerlocks...lol.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This new Huracan is absolutely gorgeous! This is how the first Huracan should have looked like, it's just mental! Reminds me of older lambos with that wing, a bit of the Murcielago SV. Amazing rims as well, but definitely not in gold color for me. For the ones saying the record video is fake, let me remind you the Huracan has being developed every single day by lots of racing teams from different racing series, including SuperTrofeo and 24 hours races like Daytona. All this development transferred to the road car makes it absolutely possible for me. Not to mention all the racing development that it inherited from the Gallardo, which is another developed race car

I really like the wheels. I love the car. Can't wait to see one in the streets.

Also do the wheels come with center locks?

The post above yours showing the Verde Perf has black centerlocks on the Loge forged lightweight wheels. I ordered these wheels with red centerlocks. Unfortunately they don't come in bronze in this spec so I will powdercoat them bronze to match the manifolds....I ordered my car in Verde Themis.

Vorsteiner kit looks better and that forged CF is fcuking vile.

Watch your language! Have you finished my Benz??

man, I thought that grigio titans would look better than that on the HP. It was probably my favorite color on the regular huracan. I just don't think it looks as good for some reason maybe it is just the lighting/setting it is in there.

man, I thought that grigio titans would look better than that on the HP. It was probably my favorite color on the regular huracan. I just don't think it looks as good for some reason maybe it is just the lighting/setting it is in there.

Agreed. And that red trim on the tire does not look good. It worked as a rare thing on the Veneno but that's it.

Very good looking car, one would be hard pressed to find fault with it . Home run for Lambo

Agreed. And that red trim on the tire does not look good. It worked as a rare thing on the Veneno but that's it.

+1 and the wheels look like crap with typical weak offset that cannot be fixed

without a wheel upgrade.

Pretty disappointed in the looks department unless its drastically better in the metal.

+1 and the wheels look like crap with typical weak offset that cannot be fixed

without a wheel upgrade.

Pretty disappointed in the looks department unless its drastically better in the metal.

It looks very good IRL because you get to see the finer details and the sum of those makes it look great, the issue is that many expected Aventador SV crazy but they only got Murci SV crazy haha

I like the smother more sedated design of the car, it looks muscular and purposeful.