Special Unveiling of Lamborghini's New Vision

jamesb

i thought LA was on feb 2nd? i just RSVP'd with Newport Lambo. so it IS the Performante? i assumed we were going to see the Aventador S... would much rather see the Performante though!

i thought LA was on feb 2nd? i just RSVP'd with Newport Lambo. so it IS the Performante? i assumed we were going to see the Aventador S... would much rather see the Performante though!

LA is Th-Sat. I signed up for Sat morning. It is the perfermonte. There will be a different party for the S.

I know Lambo Vancouver has around 20 people attending and we're supposedly the last group to see the Performante on Saturday.

Doesn't look like I'll be at the event on the 3rd...My dealer is giving me the run around with spaces being filled for Friday and is trying to get me to go Thursday instead, which won't work since I'll be out of town. I'm game for an LP power after event meetup if anyone is down.

16 Feb for my invitation.

Location - Stamford Bridge.

They are being very coy. Invitation simply states "New Lamborghini V10" and doesn't mention Performante.

Unless they are offering the Av with a V10 engine then it is definitely not the Aventador S

Invites are for the unveiling of the Performante. In Canada the Aventador S previews are been done at dealers, I believe the Vancouver event is on the 14th or 15th.

Do you guys know if significant others (fiancée/wife/girl friend etc.) are welcomed? I would assume so, but want to see if you guys know of anything?

Do you guys know if significant others (fiancée/wife/girl friend etc.) are welcomed? I would assume so, but want to see if you guys know of anything?

which dealer is it? just tell them +1 thats what i did.

2 other buddies of mine are going. We are all bringing our wives.

Damn bro you sure you wanna take them all at once?! :icon_mrgreen:

I always hang out with two because it's better for conversation. See, if there being any, I don't have to to be a part of it. Forget about it.

IMG_9326.PNG

Hahaha....

Who will be at the Miami event on 2/10 Friday night 6 PM?

If so, I'll see ya there!