Elettra Miura Lamborghini

Hovik

https://www.forbes.com/sites/declaneytan/20...-move-to-miami/

Lamborghini Heiress Elettra Lamborghini (23), Signs Record Deal Stateside, Prompting Move to Miami

In case the last name didn’t ring a bell, Elettra Lamborghini is the granddaughter of Ferruccio Lamborghini – founder of the Italian luxury sports cars empire established in 1963. In Europe, the 23-year-old is making a name for herself as a reality TV star, as a main cast member of MTV series Super Shore (the Spanish answer to the original Jersey Shore series), Riccanza (an MTV Italy production inspired by the Rich Kids of Instagram phenomenon), plus stints on the UK’s Geordie Shore and Spain’s Celebrity Big Brother. Though reality TV has turned out to be quite the lucrative platform for the green-eyed brunette, Lamborghini has her eyes set on a singing career and recently signed a record deal with a - thus far undisclosed - US-based record label.

Elettra-Lamborghini-Esy-Alikhani.jpg

The career move will take Lamborghini to Miami, a place that already feels like home. “Normally, when I come back home from a trip, I feel a sense of relief. But with Miami it was different. When I came back to Bologna, I couldn’t wait to return again. I swear I feel like I was meant to be born in America instead of Italy,” Lamborghini says, when we meet at Milan’s Dolce & Gabbana Martini bar. She continues, “Career-wise Italy isn’t going to do much more for me, and physically speaking I feel like I’m a better fit for the American market. I think I’m the only woman in Italy right now promoting the image of curvy girls, and on my social media platforms I try to push that message of curvy being beautiful. In Italy they like skinny girls, and so many girls are starving themselves because of this.”

Elettra, who spends most of her time between Milan and her hometown Bologna, will relocate to Miami mid-August, to work on her debut album. “My main focus right now is singing, and the album will be a combination of reggaeton, hip hop and trap. I don’t want to do reality TV forever. I feel like I’ve given most of myself already in that department. I got into the entertainment industry after Super Shore contacted me to be a part of the show. I thought of it as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but my parents weren’t really convinced. They thought of the entertainment industry as a dangerous place, and were suspicious that people would take advantage of me. Now they have a clearer understanding of how things work behind the scenes and I have their full support,” the songstress in the making says.

In the US, the Lamborghini heiress is yet to make a name for herself. Meanwhile, in Italy, her name is often paired with controversy. There was the interview with Italian news outlet Libero Quotidiano in which she stated to have lost count regarding the number of Lamborghinis in her possession. In addition, there was her 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards see-through bodysuit red carpet moment, followed up by an endless stream of provocative photo shoots.

Building an empire of her own – one that is inclusive of branded products - is the ultimate goal. And even if Lamborghini doesn’t see a long-term career in reality TV, she’s open to a Keeping Up With The Kardashians-type of offer. “They’ve offered me to do a reality TV show like that. I’d like to do it, but it would need to be done in Italy. Spanish I speak well - almost as a mother language. English not so much, so I’d prefer to do reality TV in America once I speak the language very well,” the MTV reality TV star, who did this interview in Italian, shares.

And in case show business doesn’t work out in the long run, there’s always the family business to fall back on. Or not. “I’m not sure that I’d ever work inside my family’s company. Perhaps one day, if I get tired of doing what I’m doing and decide to take the easy route. But I don’t think so. I don’t like the idea of my family maintaining me, and right now I’m financially independent. With a last name like mine it’s difficult to establish something on your own, but I want the world to get to know me for who I am.”

https://www.instagram.com/elettramiuralamborghini/?hl=en

ChJ9HogWkAI0bxG.jpg

i saw that pop up in my google feed. had no idea she existed. reality show type of girl, will party and burn out in miami. i am kinda grossed out.

She wasn't born yet by the time Ferruccio passed. :shock:

Don't like to see her potentially become another Hilton/Kardashian, but might be hard to judge if we weren't born in that type of life and that level of money and entitlement is so abundant.

Plus reading the article, you get the ever present having "to make a name for myself"......figures.

I wonder what the people at the factory are thinking. This has the potential to bring bad publicity to the brand.

That said, I'd love to take this Lambo for a test drive.

That said, I'd love to take this Lambo for a test drive.

From the looks of it, this one may have had some salvage history.

From the looks of it, this one may have had some salvage history.

Looks like the most expensive one to date...probably makes a Centenario look like a Carolla in terms of pricing and maintenance.

Since this thread keeps popping up, I think it's incredible how much she looks just like Ferrcucio.

There is a video of her floating around of a photoshoot where she gets topless...

There is a video of her floating around of a photoshoot where she gets topless...

nipple bars, yep