US & Canada Manual LP640s - Where are they now?

MrEd

PM is working now-- i sent one-- on my fone this was really hard to see and i made some nice typos... much better on laptop..

anyway if anyone knows of a manual murcie pre Lp or LP let me know--

i know of 2 pre LP- silver at LamboPalmB and the black in sanfran.. i have no real preference between coupe or roadster - green is first color choice but i know thats very unlikely - as roys one at 380 isnt in my price range at this time

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i called lambo vancouver yesterday and was told the manual car isnt for sale its the owners car--

they have 08 egear and thats the only murcie thats there for sale

im looking for a manual-- although at some point i may take an egear--

Lambo of Van owner owns it now. Throw a nice enough number and I'm sure that LP can be yours. I've never seen him own a car for long, he sold his telesto 750 not long after taking delivery

Thanks for clarifying that information, Roy. Not looking to sell it, but was going to post this myself.

Hi Joe! Yours is still the "unicorn" 640 for me - Monterey Blue and gated!

Great list by the way, Ed.

weird how the 03 shows up when i search murcielago but the 02 doesnt show up unless i search lamborghini.. very weird -- ebay wont allow me to sort by highest price right now either only by time or everything else i pick reverts back to "best match"

the 02 looks very nice but 175k seems steep- there are still 2 other Pre LP cars that have been for sale for a long time silver at $144 and a black at $153 both coupes as well

• 3 months later...

http://bid.txauction.com/2008-Lamborghini-...ansmi_i28137515

40 2008 Lamborghini Murcielago Convertible with Butterfly Doors; 6.5L V12 FI DOHC 48V; Standard Transmission

Currency:USD Category:Vehicles Start Price:130,000.00 USD Estimated At:NA

2008 Lamborghini Murcielago Convertible with Butterfly Doors; 6.5L V12 FI DOHC 48V; Standard Transmission

SOLD

274,000.00USDto f***r

+ applicable fees & taxes.

so i guess now we wait to see who posts it for sale next month!

Auction was open to anyone who registered to bid. I registered. Likely a dealer bought it, but not necessarily.

I saw that car on that tx auction site last week. (Wonder what the Saleen S7 went for as well). I believe Roy had that 6 speed roadster at some point.

I saw that car on that tx auction site last week. (Wonder what the Saleen S7 went for as well). I believe Roy had that 6 speed roadster at some point.

I'm inclined to agree with you

post-209045-1508781761_thumb.jpg

S7 = $461,000.00

Yes, I did. Sold it to the Doctor that got busted and it was seized from him. He got 254 months in prison. ALL his toys taken away and went to auction.

Murcie hammered at $274K

Yes, I did. Sold it to the Doctor that got busted and it was seized from him. He got 254 months in prison. ALL his toys taken away and went to auction.

Murcie hammered at $274K

inquiring minds want to know, did you buy it back?

• 2 weeks later...
Chicago Motor Cars is asking $449,800 for the Gold Roadster.

Asking and getting are two different things. I have had my 09 Roadster for almost a year now. Its a year newer AND super low miles and way less money then the ask on their (what was once mine) o8 Roadster.

Would love to see them get it all.

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details...-wa-id-19367428

ZHWBU47M78LA02880

They paid $274,000 for it.

well i hope whoever is interested does some research to see what they paid.. i assume it was sealed bid so no one else wanted to pay more- asking prices are different but really 150k more than they paid is stupid - my first thought was 275 was too high considering it was sold as is with no records and unknown condition due to the seizure.

well i hope whoever is interested does some research to see what they paid.. i assume it was sealed bid so no one else wanted to pay more- asking prices are different but really 150k more than they paid is stupid - my first thought was 275 was too high considering it was sold as is with no records and unknown condition due to the seizure.

It was a live auction which also allowed online simulcast bidding to anyone registered to bid. To register, the auction required a deposit of $1,000:

http://bid.txauction.com/auction.aspx?as=49290

To Bid online simulcast for this auction, you MUST register by clicking the "Get Approved to Bid" button on the right side of this page & submit the $1,000 deposit (details listed above).

**If you have never bid online simulcast with I-Collector, then you will need to create an account. Please note, this is a different registration from our normal timed online auctions.