Urus

a007apl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wish it had a Lamborghini heart... overall they stayed pretty close to the concept which was a feat in and of itself.

Not feeling it, it’s too much Audi, the only Lamborghini thing about this is that it’s assembled in Italy that’s all.

I won’t be rushing to order one.

:iamwithstupid:

The fun thing is that I was 50 yards from the Urus but the first pictures of the car I saw came from 007APL, that is in the opposite side of the world: modern times...

I like very much the car, there isn't any car with raised sides that can be a competitor for performances, design and exclusivity combined together

Ciao

I think it actually looks really good but I have to go back to my question why the push for off roading? Who in their right mind would EVER drive a $200k car that aggressive off road? Paint would be demolished after 10 minutes...

I have the full size Range (arguably one of the most capable off road vehicle ever) and the furthest it's gone in the dirt is literally pulling off to the side of the road. I just don't get it and I feel like so many brands tout this for their SUVs now. To me, I buy an SUV because I want a quiet, relaxing and comfortable ride. If I'm trying to zip around town I'm not going to do it in an SUV no matter how fast it is, I just feel like I'd flip it over.

I think it actually looks really good but I have to go back to my question why the push for off roading? Who in their right mind would EVER drive a $200k car that aggressive off road? Paint would be demolished after 10 minutes...

I have the full size Range (arguably one of the most capable off road vehicle ever) and the furthest it's gone in the dirt is literally pulling off to the side of the road. I just don't get it and I feel like so many brands tout this for their SUVs now. To me, I buy an SUV because I want a quiet, relaxing and comfortable ride. If I'm trying to zip around town I'm not going to do it in an SUV no matter how fast it is, I just feel like I'd flip it over.

Car makers today are literally trying to make a car for every buyer...You want an off road car that goes 0-60 in 4 seconds? We have a car for that. You want a 2 door coupe with 4 doors...there's a car for that too (ask BMW). The amount of options today is pretty insane.

I am thinking all of the negative comments are somewhat immaterial. You don't have to love it or feel passionately about it .... its an SUV and the former is what Lamborghini's cars are for. At the end of the day, if I want a $200k+ SUV, why not make it a Lamborghini SUV!

Colors will change the opinions, add on some aftermarket CF bits, and voila! As a happy X6M owner, I think this appeals to me.

It could foreshadow an Audi RQ7 or Bentalphabetagaga Supersport.

You want an off road car that goes 0-60 in 4 seconds? We have a car for that. You want a 2 door coupe with 4 doors...there's a car for that too (ask BMW).

Say one bad word about my X6m, I dare you! ;)

Colors will change the opinions, add on some aftermarket CF bits, and voila! As a happy X6M owner, I think this appeals to me.

It could foreshadow an Audi RQ7 or Bentalphabetagaga Supersport.

Say one bad word about my X6m, I dare you! ;)

It has a sticker on the window that reads "Efficient Dynamics"

The Huracan is the Lamborghini punt returner.

The Aventador is the Lamborghini runningback.

The Urus is the Lamborghini tight end, big, tall, quick: a superman that can do everything, even if is not the top in anything. We call them Decathlete.

Ciao

The Huracan is the Lamborghini Money Maker.

The Aventador is the Lamborghini Middle Finger To The World.

The Urus is the Lamborghini Money Maker.

Ciao

Fixed :icon_mrgreen:

I understand why they did it, it will strengthen the financial underpinnings of Lamborghini. That said nothing bespoke, VW parts bin car with a derivative and generic design. VW Touraeg with $200k mark up. Probably be the most successful Lamborghini produced to date. Shame they never built the Estoque.

The body coloured horizontal strips/pitchforks in the front intakes on the yellow and white Urus are an awful design feature. Looks really busy.

I will do it. And I’ll wrap the shyt out of it. My wrapped Aventodors saw a combined 160k miles in snow and salt roads in the Rockies and the Alps and desert heat together with so many (so so Very many naked models on them ... the kind of naked models with body piercings and Red bottom shoes on the car) people in and around it ... hitting 200 on runways and interstates and driving like I only had one life to live. ..I have never damaged or even got a scratch or chip on any of my Aventadors . I would love to own a truck ... I’m in I get the first that Manhattan Motorcars can get. Sold

Well...that’s it? To be honest, i’m a bit underwhelmed for my first impression. It’ll take a few weeks for me to mull over the design, but to each his own. I’m sure they’ll move them.

Audi? Kia? Infiniti? Hyundai? Nissan? If any of them had released this with their own badge on it would anyone have batted an eyelash at it?

I thought the concept was ok-at-best, but they've even watered it down considerably from that.

Its going to date horribly. By the time it comes out everyone making a 4x4 would have taken those lines and made them worse. I'm seeing similar language on a lot of low/mid price cars already.