New Top Gear America - and a quick question

TTBear

So, I watched a couple of episodes of the "new" Top Gear USA, now called Top Gear America.

It was just OK - the three new presenters are more than a little wooden, and the dialogue is so obviously scripted. I see they have adopted the UK format a little, which may or may not be a good thing.

Maybe they need time to gel, and establish a rapport with one another? Hopefully it improves. It needs to.

Quick question - in the second episode, the track test a Huracan Spyder. Several times, Tom Ford states that it is the "all wheel drive, higher horsepower" Spyder. Am I going nuts? Here are a few screen shots:

Clearly, steel, cross-drilled rotors (where the Spyder Huracan - ie - LP610 Spyder) has carboceramics as standard:

IMG_1540.jpg

Front and rear end fascias clearly NOT the LP610/Spyder Huracan:

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

Opinions - is this the Huracan Spyder (ie - LP610 Spyder) or the RWD Spyder (ie - LP580 Spyder)?

(There may be a little wager involved with a fellow Lambro in this..... LOL)

Thanks for your opinions, all!

Ugh. Another waste of a show.

Put Matt Farah and Alex Roy on the TV. I'll watch them talk about cars all day.

So, I watched a couple of episodes of the "new" Top Gear USA, now called Top Gear America.

It was just OK - the three new presenters are more than a little wooden, and the dialogue is so obviously scripted. I see they have adopted the UK format a little, which may or may not be a good thing.

Maybe they need time to gel, and establish a rapport with one another? Hopefully it improves. It needs to.

Quick question - in the second episode, the track test a Huracan Spyder. Several times, Tom Ford states that it is the "all wheel drive, higher horsepower" Spyder. Am I going nuts? Here are a few screen shots:

Clearly, steel, cross-drilled rotors (where the Spyder Huracan - ie - LP610 Spyder) has carboceramics as standard:

IMG_1540.jpg

Front and rear end fascias clearly NOT the LP610/Spyder Huracan:

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

Opinions - is this the Huracan Spyder (ie - LP610 Spyder) or the RWD Spyder (ie - LP580 Spyder)?

(There may be a little wager involved with a fellow Lambro in this..... LOL)

Thanks for your opinions, all!

Take his money because it's definitely a 580.

Still have no idea why they're even doing this show. Now that THE Top Gear has LeBland it's a straight plug and play with the US market. This is a complete waste of time IMHO.