Kerplop

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any info on this? My cousin had the police scanner pulled up all night

IMG_3305.JPG

IMG_3306.JPG

First one is reports called in by hysterical people or possibly they saw as well as the second post LEO’s who may have been responding to the calls.

Thank god this guy wasn't using an N.F.A weapon. If he had you could kiss your NFA guns goodbye even though only a literal

handful of NFA weapons have ever been used in a crime. Congress is such a bunch of ballistic idiots including the republicans.

Thank god this guy wasn't using an N.F.A weapon. If he had you could kiss your NFA guns goodbye even though only a literal

handful of NFA weapons have ever been used in a crime. Congress is such a bunch of ballistic idiots including the republicans.

Yeah but you can bet they're going to something about bump/slidefire now.

Yeah but you can bet they're going to something about bump/slidefire now.

Who’s going to do something about it? We have the house the Senate, the Supreme Court and the presidency. Millions of people donating to the NRA to ward off the cucks pounding at the gate. Democrats are in no position to be making demands. Especially when the details are confirmed that this was an anti-trump, pink pussy hat wearing, conservative killing gunman

Nothing drives conservatives to the voting booth And in to the gun stores quicker than the left pushing for gun control. I hope they really push hard this time.

Historical precedent is not kind to the Democrat party when it comes to going after guns.

The '94 legislation passing was a disaster for the party and led to the rise of the Gingrich GOP and dems losing the House for the first time in 60 years.

Who’s going to do something about it? We have the house the Senate, the Supreme Court and the presidency. Millions of people donating to the NRA to ward off the cucks pounding at the gate. Democrats are in no position to be making demands. Especially when the details are confirmed that this was an anti-trump, pink pussy hat wearing, conservative killing gunman

Nothing drives conservatives to the voting booth And in to the gun stores quicker than the left pushing for gun control. I hope they really push hard this time.

Historical precedent is not kind to the Democrat party when it comes to going after guns.

The '94 legislation passing was a disaster for the party and led to the rise of the Gingrich GOP and dems losing the House for the first time in 60 years.

yeah, that's a fair point.

A few thoughts:

1) I don't know if Congress will do anything about bump-fire. The problem is even if they wanted to, you couldn't trust the Democrats to not sneak something else in at the last second IMO.

2) Yes, a lot of the guns in Chicago come from outside of Chicago, but that doesn't address the issue of WHY Chicago has such a high level of gun violence. If it was due to the guns, then cities with less gun regulation in more gun-friendly states one would expect to be even more violent, for example Salt Lake City, Orlando, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Austin, El Paso, Nashville, etc...

3) Assman has me blocked, but his point on a militia I'd argue is incorrect. The right to keep and bear arms isn't about "forming a militia," to the contrary, the people ARE the militia. The militia consists of all able-bodied adults able to bear arms, and in terms of fighting a tyranny, it would be about the whole population resisting the government, not some small band of rebels.

4) I do not trust the SCOTUS, even conservative-leaning, necessarily on 2nd Amendment issues.

5) Three of our recent mass shootings have been due to Muslim terrorism (Ft Hood, San Bernadino, Orlando nightclub). Others due to mental illness. We should not disarm the populace because of problems with terrorism and mental illness.

5) Three of our recent mass shootings have been due to Muslim terrorism (Ft Hood, San Bernadino, Orlando nightclub). Others due to mental illness. We should not disarm the populace because of problems with terrorism and mental illness.

post-60315-1507095100_thumb.jpg

Tldr:

FlightAware.com is a website where you can type in an aircraft's tail number and see where that plane has flown, or even is currently flying in real time. It scrapes the FAA database on a daily basis to keep updated on things like registration information and new or deactivated tail numbers. Sometime after this shooting the FAA database removed the tail number of a plane that FlightAware shows as being previously owned by Paddock (we know he owned planes) and is now owned by an outfit in VA that looks very much like a spook front company, perhaps CIA or some other spook agency. So it's possible that someone scrubbed that data off the FAA database but forgot that FlightAware had a copy of the original data.

post-60315-1507128799.jpeg

post-60315-1507128807_thumb.jpg

post-60315-1507128813_thumb.jpg

Tldr:

FlightAware.com is a website where you can type in an aircraft's tail number and see where that plane has flown, or even is currently flying in real time. It scrapes the FAA database on a daily basis to keep updated on things like registration information and new or deactivated tail numbers. Sometime after this shooting the FAA database removed the tail number of a plane that FlightAware shows as being previously owned by Paddock (we know he owned planes) and is now owned by an outfit in VA that looks very much like a spook front company, perhaps CIA or some other spook agency. So it's possible that someone scrubbed that data off the FAA database but forgot that FlightAware had a copy of the original data.

THe cessna 152 that is in the first picture crashed in june of 1998 (accident report here) The Faa after some time will reissue tail numbers once one has been out of service for a while.

That cessna 152 crashed in 1998 the Cirrus that now bears the same tail number was issued in 2004, I dont see anything too screwy there however the part where the FAA database was still pulling the old tail number and not the new one is a little goofy. Now if you run the search it pulls up the "new" tail registered to volant. it could have been something as simple as a typo and everyone looking it up brought it to their attention and they fixed the error or it could be more, I dunno. Also that registration for the Sr20 expired over a year ago, which could mean they have changed the tail number or moved it overseas to another country.

edit

upon further digging that aircraft was reregistered to volant under a new tail number N145AW. It still is cirrus SR20 serial number 1402 so the aircraft is still around just not necessarily under his ownership.

Am i the only one who gets weird vibes from this guy?

Am i the only one who gets weird vibes from this guy?

Daddy was a convicted bank robber (2 other robbery charges were dropped) and made the FBI list after he escaped incarceration and was on the lam for almost 10 years. Another son has a mile long rap sheet in CA. Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Admittedly if I had a close relative that had murdered 59 people and wounded over 500, I'd be a bit of a mess too. Probably not the best time to giving off the cuff interviews.

The media just needs to leave that guy alone. He's trying to be friendly and feels like he has to talk to people because it was his brother but he doesn't owe anyone anything. I feel bad for the guy.

I'm still puzzled by the reports of the various cameras that were setup inside and outside the shooters room. We're they on a wifi or cell connection? If so, where did they stream to?

I'm still puzzled by the reports of the various cameras that were setup inside and outside the shooters room. We're they on a wifi or cell connection? If so, where did they stream to?

Ahaaaaaa!!!!

A92EE08A_B5C8_49E1_B65D_873E051D5C92.jpeg

Did the guy decide that he had lived enough, made enough money and had fun in his life, but he missed his dads mark of being most wanted by FBI. Did he want to beat his dad in this game, be the ultimate famous nutty in the family?

Makes my skin crawl almost, that is even next level than just mass murdering.

You realize statistically in the US, there is a mass shooting once a week, right? Why is it that we have so many more than the rest of the world per capita? I don't care if you own guns, I own a few myself, but the private party sale loophole, gun show loophole, and all these accessory runarounds make no sense. Where does it end? How do you think it would work if there was no regulation whatsoever? Obviously there is a middle ground and where we are at, you do nothing, it will only continue. PS, that Washington Post article didn't mention that the GOP has canned funding for the CDC to investigate guns and their effect on public health, so we don't have a clue about what does and doesn't solve this issue. The NRA has this country by the balls and will never let go

Ahaaaaaa!!!!

Entirely possible he may have just used them to stream to his phone to see what was up when people were coming.

Fifty fifty pounds of tannerite in his car (enough to send his car into low earth orbit if it were mixed)

Bought 30 guns in October of 16 (just before the election maybe?). Ok sleuths. What else could have triggered him in October of 16 to buy thirty guns and then use them exactly one year later?

Hatred of pumpkin spice?

I lived in vegas from 91-2011 roughly,

It amazes me this sort of thing didn't happen a lot sooner than it did.

There's lots of bad shit going on in those joints and fucked people-litterly and figureitivly. Still never learned to spell, but my point is those joints are places where the bad sides of people come out.

I've never met a happy degen video poker player,

Sad very sad

Fifty fifty pounds of tannerite in his car (enough to send his car into low earth orbit if it were mixed)

Bought 30 guns in October of 16 (just before the election maybe?). Ok sleuths. What else could have triggered him in October of 16 to buy thirty guns and then use them exactly one year later?

Hatred of pumpkin spice?

Best theory so far.

Was shooting at (huge) aviation fuel tanks next to the concert. Mccarran is right next door. I was surprised he didn’t shoot at landing planes.