Performante vs 720S video...

FikseSTS

I would assume that in cooler weather the 720S will run 175-176 in the half mile. That’s probably 15 mph more than a Huracan P over the same distance which is a lot.

yep, video will be up tomorrow.... congrats on the 720!

Will there be a video of this race? I’m going to the dealer to order a new 720s all because of your videos lol.

yep, dyno here:

Unless i missed it, have you put the 720 on a dyno yet?

I think it would answer a lot of questions about stated versus actual HP.

Nice videos :icon_thumleft:

I drove FikseSTS 720S today, and let me tell you guys, this car is the real deal!!

First of all, the car looks fantastic! Awesome body lines and an overall shape that makes you question if this car was produced on land or outer space! Futuristic is the best word that comes to mind. Personally, I loved it!

Second, the car sounds great with the race exhaust! No, it doesn’t have the bark or the crackle of the Huracan, but the BOVs / turbos are very pronounced and I found them to be symphonic.

The car is extremely compliant around town, suspension absorbs small bumps in the road well, and even in track mode the suspension didn’t feel jarring at all. Seats were comfortable, good padding and not too firm like the Huracan or Performante.

The steering was fantastic, direct and responsive.

The acceleration, ohhhhh the acceleration. Take your Huracan, add 300 whp to it, and that’s what a 720S feels like. It felt like I was piloting a heavily modified car but.......I wasn’t! This was an OEM car from the factory that will kick the crap out of most anything you come across, modified or not.

My only gripe with the car from a performance stand point was the long(er) brake travel before adequate (IMO) brake force.

Yes there are some other quirks which I won’t even get into because when you have something this good, who cares!!

Maybe I am giving the car more credit than it deserves because I am a performance nut at heart and this car fulfills the little speed deamon inside me, but in any case. I.LOVED.IT!!

Thanks Brooks for the hospitality and letting me drive the 720 (and Tesla) - it was a pleasure to meet you and your friends!

All these 720 videos have got me sold. Great videos BTW-thank you!!

I’m going to go drive one this week as well as a perf. That will be interesting.

Wow!

Brooks crazy fast car man love it congrats. Any chance you can ask that shop (Fitzgibbon) what they did to their concrete floors? Epoxy or just a polish? Looks amazing!

great to finally meet up! This was the first time for me as a passenger in a 720s with someone who can drive, and you could tell I was like damn, this thing pulls hard...

as a bonus, Fadi and I raced, and I lost bad... video tomorrow... :)

Thanks Brooks for the hospitality and letting me drive the 720 (and Tesla) - it was a pleasure to meet you and your friends!

watched the new video today with the TT huracan.

Mclaren should pay you for all this advertising , seriously . I would never have been interested in that car without your videos . But like I said now I’m going to the dealer in Vancouver and testing the demo car and most likely putting a deposit down and ordering a car on the spot.

Amazing machine.