My Bugatti Chiron has arrived

TurboGallardo

Still digging the SS, just something about it. Looks very well in blue carbon. The Chiron is sweet aswell with the blue and carbon(?) wheels. Either way post more pics and updates I think we all look forward to your BUG posts. Enjoy in good health!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations man! Enjoy it in best of health! You're probably making everyone's day when you had both of those out and about.

over/under on 60-130?

Chiron I say, 4.6 seconds

I'll do it eventually. I also want to put both cars on my scale and see what they really weigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing collection that needs more pictures!

Have you put them on the scales yet or vboxed them yet? I want to live through you on the internet with these lol.

:iamwithstupid: and a great humble guy!

Thanks guys. I'll be getting the cars on my scales and doing some timed acceleration runs once the weather clears up a bit. The cars have been in hibernation for the past two months.

I also just picked up something nice at auction yesterday, I'll post some pics of that too as soon as I get it.

Thanks guys. I'll be getting the cars on my scales and doing some timed acceleration runs once the weather clears up a bit. The cars have been in hibernation for the past two months.

I also just picked up something nice at auction yesterday, I'll post some pics of that too as soon as I get it.

Wouldn't happen to be a third Bugatti like the one in your sig would it? haha. Was it the metallic black one? :icon_mrgreen:

For fcuk's sake, what car haven't you owner? :lol2: congrats!

Here are a couple of pics right off of the RM Sotheby's website of the car I picked up at auction. I should have the car in about a week. Very excited to own this rare 1990's era supercar, and also to own one of each of every modern Bugatti model available.

IMG_8494.PNG

IMG_8495.PNG

IMG_8497.JPG

Here are a couple of pics right off of the RM Sotheby's website of the car I picked up at auction. I should have the car in about a week. Very excited to own this rare 1990's era supercar, and also to own one of each of every modern Bugatti model available.

post-14752-1516637960.png

post-14752-1516637995.png

post-14752-1516638012_thumb.jpg

killing it brother! keep up the great work!

Best colour, so nice to see it in black. What interior colour?

The seats are white leather against a black interior. Looks pretty nice. I’m just going to have to get over the wood paneling on the dash lol.