McLaren P15

RobberBaron

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, initially i believed it to be vile, however, in bluuuuuue...not bad. Starting to warm up to it a bit. Could we see a turning of the tide just as when a new lambo is first announced?

The problem areas are highlighted in the red boxes...

lololol

I'm sure it will be an absolute beast, but the styling is very off. reminds me of short legs and a very long torso :/

Ok, initially i believed it to be vile, however, in bluuuuuue...not bad. Starting to warm up to it a bit. Could we see a turning of the tide just as when a new lambo is first announced?

There are many individual design elements which I like, unfortunately when put them together they don’t really work but I like the lightness of the car, also I am sure they’ve underrated the power also, I think it would be amazing to drive.

The interior aside of the iPad in portrait mode stuck on the dashboard I absolutely love, very minimalist, the seats the bare carbon fiber etc. all very cool elements.

I think it’s one of those cars which you have to see IRL in order to get over the instant gag reflex you get when you see photos of it, colors would also play a big part.

lololol

I'm sure it will be an absolute beast, but the styling is very off. reminds me of short legs and a very long torso :/

You called...?

A99100E2_6937_4289_BEA7_0290AC249D8D.jpeg

First I saw 26xxlbs as the cars weight and then I come to find out that's when its completely EMPTY!

I'm sure this car will be great but don't be fooled by some marketing angles. Fill it with fluids and curb weight it PLEASE.

FYI-the superleggera and performante were listed by Lamborghini as below 3000lbs but when you weigh them, they are about 3500lbs lol.

I weighed my Performante and it was 3580 to 3600, fluctuating. That was as-delivered, full tank of gas, same way I always weigh cars. My car has the electric comfort seats, worth prob ~50lbs per seat over the race buckets.

How about this ?

post-7524-1513065068_thumb.jpg

You have just given me a brilliant idea, thank you.

That blue is perfect, and I've been wanting a blue car.

The good thing about it is it will be worth $400k in 2 years!😮

That seems highly unlikely considering the number of people who are clamoring to get one now, and the number of P1 owners and multiple McLaren buyers who were not able to secure an allocation.

$1000/HP not bad value :icon_mrgreen:

In this light my old bmw's tuning rate seems almost tolerable. Barely.

I could photoshop how it would look if EVERY panel was in same single color. But that would be stupid, nobody will order one like that never.

These cars are cool but there are now way too many openings and sharp ledges on on top of each other. Now all these halocars look like computer heat sink and porcupine had a bad accident at high speed. My point, some sportscars should have smooth body although I am happy that nomore all cars look like bar of soap like they did in the start of the noughties.

Yeah that is much better, still don't see $800k!

While I am not in a position to buy one, I completely agree. While it looks better with those colors it still isn't doesn't sit well with me in terms of overall design. But, who am I to tell them how to design their cars? I wonder how this does in terms of depreciation, as many of their products tank in overall value not too soon after purchase.

While I am not in a position to buy one, I completely agree. While it looks better with those colors it still isn't doesn't sit well with me in terms of overall design. But, who am I to tell them how to design their cars? I wonder how this does in terms of depreciation, as many of their products tank in overall value not too soon after purchase.

P1 didn’t tank, I am confused, is the P15 the successor of P1?